Thursday Weighers

Lost 1.5lb this week despite the choc cake!

Good luck all :)

Hi im currently on cambridgr diet but is making me feel unwell, i go on holiday in nov and just wondered how much i could loose by then on sw, need to loose 3.5 stone which is achievable on cambridge bit just wondered what i would achieve by nov on sw? Thank you xx

Well Sw recommend that you 1-2 lbs a week you would need to be losing nearly 3 lbs a week to get to your target weight which is doable but with discipline you may be able to get near but not quite there depends how dedicated you are I suppose :)

3lbs on after a week and a half off plan, lost my stone award but i will get it back next week.. no doubt about it :) well done to everyone x

Linz* said:
3lbs on after a week and a half off plan, lost my stone award but i will get it back next week.. no doubt about it :) well done to everyone x

Am I being stupid here but they didn't actually take if off you did they??? =o x

3 1/2 off!! Very pleased to get under 10 stone AND get my club 10. Now need to think about my target!!

Looks like there has been some good losses this week...well done folks.

KT Xxx

Well done everyone! Lost 2 1/2 lbs this wk and lost my 1st stone.

hope you don't mind me joining your thread! Today was my first proper weigh in and I've gone from 11st 8lbs to 11st 2lbs so very very happy!! My target is about 10st x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back