Thursday Weighers

Woo hoo! 3lb loss loday taking me to my first half stone award!! Very happy indeed - the 2 1/2 hour walk there and back should have set me on my way to a good loss next week too. Bit pooped now though!!

Well done everyone x

7.5lbs off! Utterly delighted, and really pleased that my partner lost 5lbs in his first week too! Nearly a stone off between is already - I wouldn't have believed it was possible!

My second week and I lost 4lbs (12.5lbs in total) and was slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month - really happy!!

1 stone here I come!

Well done to everyone else x

Last edited:
2.5lbs off and worked for it at the gym and jogs this week lol

Altho... went to mother in laws for her bday straight after weigh in and she had a buffet.. i was starving!! I failed and ate a bit of evrything!! Will just try save my syns n try harder my jogs n gym.

Ive lost a stone in 5weeks which was my mini personal target so dont mind a smaller loss next thurs but obviously going to try for a better one! Hope i havent blown it already xx

Hi all,
I'm new to the forums but just wanted to join in on this as i had my first weigh in last night. Lost 3lbs in my first week. So happy today.
Well done to everyone else :)
Jo x

I can't believe it's Monday already I'm sure coz we get weighed on a Thursday the weekend always goes quickly and then we are back to being Monday and Thursday is only 3 days away now :0 darn Thursday! Lol

Back