Thursday Weighers

good morning, hope it's ok to post here..am going to be a thursday morning weigher, but only just rejoined last thursday so first weigh in this week. i've bought a 12 week countdown which with a weeks holiday included takes me up to my 40th Birthday (aaaaargh) so my goal is to stick to it over that 12 week period and hopefully lose up to 2 stone during that time which will be about half of what i have to lose! Hope everyone has had a good weekend...have to say i hate Mondays lol

thinking~thin said:
good morning, hope it's ok to post here..am going to be a thursday morning weigher, but only just rejoined last thursday so first weigh in this week. i've bought a 12 week countdown which with a weeks holiday included takes me up to my 40th Birthday (aaaaargh) so my goal is to stick to it over that 12 week period and hopefully lose up to 2 stone during that time which will be about half of what i have to lose! Hope everyone has had a good weekend...have to say i hate Mondays lol

I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss! I'm doing this to get to target before my 30th birthday so I know where you're coming from! I'm a Thursday weighed too and also hate Mondays!! Especially in this horrendous weather :(

Good luck everyone I'm sure everyone will reach their goals iv been awful all weekend! So I'm not hoping for to much just to see the 12's will e nice :) I'm dead on 13

emma_partington27 said:
Lost my mojo so not looking forward to tomorrow :( tryin to get bak on it today n hopefully nxt week will b gud :)

Ha ha I read this an thought WI isn't tomorrow lol my god doesn't time fly! What's happened has happened forget it and move on! Iv had an awful weekend 2 I reiterate 2 Chinese takeaway not low syn either! In fact I has one of those combo boxes all to myself then a massive fried rice and curry sauce I had this twice as well as a massive amount of booze! But iv been good the rest of the week! If I lose half a pound I would be delighted then I would be I the 12 which I want to be! Going on a massive 5-6 mile walk today to try and rectify my foolish behaviour lol :) x

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. I am working tonight so undecided whether to go to my usual morning weigh or go to an evening one! Might have a sneaky weigh at home in the morning then decide!!!

Good luck to all the Thursday weighers! Its my 2nd weigh in, and hoping for at least a 1lb loss to get my first half a stone off x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck for wi everyone... Not going myself today as I am in a lot of pain today and I rang my C and she has put me down as ill...

yay well done all just had my first WI and lost 3.5 llbs...very pleased with that as i have not stopped eating all week!!

Back