Thursday Weighers

I will be really surprised if I lose this week coz I've felt really down :-(
Sorry to hear that Andrea. Anything we could help with?

Not ready for weigh day. need a few more days! Have had an upset tummy and am really bloated. Have the pot bellied look.Might just stick a pin in it!

I've got repetitive strain in my left wrist and it's givin me **** and just fed up about PMT should be here in a week which is **** for more than one reason.

Well Thursday gang! Are we all ready for tomorrow?? I'm so not! Again Grrr! Why sobi do this to myself I really get on my nerves lol x

I had a couple of days where I definitely went over my syns this week, so really not looking forward to WI tomorrow, plus, I suspect it's * week! Oh dear ...

luce28 said:
I had a couple of days where I definitely went over my syns this week, so really not looking forward to WI tomorrow, plus, I suspect it's * week! Oh dear ...

Snap! Lol it's not even major blow outs but every Sunday I make a roast s/w friendly (ish) lol but the MIL always buys a cake its like family tradition! And this Sunday was lemon cream crunch! And I couldn't resist it I had a small bit but then had more and felt guilty ever since so was like ow well might as well have some crips I'm fine Thursday Friday sat and sun but it's just that damn cake that throws me off track :( x

First week at SW and I have lost 5.5lbs, I am truly amazed! And thrilled! Onwards and downwards :)

1/2 lb off this week. Better than nothing I guess!
Well done to those already weighed and good luck to those that haven't

phew just got there by the skin of my teeth....2 off this week for me though :D

Why do I always get nervous on weigh in day? I know I've only eaten what I should and stayed within my syns. I think it's just he fear that I won't lose nothing, oh well seem to have answered my own question lol! Not long til 7.30 now! :)

2lbs off for me today.

And I've just realised that my bmi is now overweight! I was morbidly obese when I started slimming world with a bmi of 43!

Last edited:
Back