Thursday Weighers

1lb off this week taking me to 10lb in total. I was a bit grumpy about this as my scales said 3lb. But, 1lb is still 2 packs of butter that is no longer wobbling around on my backside - I'll take that :)

I've had a wobbly 2 weeks and because of which I haven't gone to weigh in. Back on track now hopefully, don't want to see too much of a gain when I go to get weighed on Thursday next week...

SWVirgin11 said:
I've had a wobbly 2 weeks and because of which I haven't gone to weigh in. Back on track now hopefully, don't want to see too much of a gain when I go to get weighed on Thursday next week...

i start thurs ive just come of cambridge diet list 9 lb on that im now 11.9 hopefully this will be my start weight thurs :) mite gain a lb or so from eating normal wiv comin off a luquid diet from thurs i want to loose 2 stone by end if nov hope this is achievable :)

Good morning all, I hope that you are all well?

I'm a little worried (again) about weigh in I don't feel the best this week and my star week has come out of the blue :eek:( which in turn is making me feel very low
X

Dreading thursday.....

I've been on holiday in lake district so not looking forward to WI but not gonna beat myself up, will just draw a line & get back to it

God, I *really* hope I have a loss this week! Was very disappointed with my 0.5lbs off last week, and I've been 100% every day since!

luce28 said:
God, I *really* hope I have a loss this week! Was very disappointed with my 0.5lbs off last week, and I've been 100% every day since!

I was the same last week Luce, fingers crossed we both lose tomorrow :)

Really dreading 2morrow haven't been able to shake the munchies all wk tho i have stayed within syns feel a gain coming on. :(

Well, tomorrow's the day, fingers crossed for everyone! Hoping I lose, even 0.5lb will do! This week hasn't be quite as good as last week so hoping that it doesn't come back to haunt me... :/

Well second weigh-in tomorrow and I have stayed on plan 100% so very happy with sticking to it, have kept up with my bodymagic routine too despite the crappy weather and having to leave the doggy at home (sore paws), just a bit nervous about what the scales will say :)

I've heard the second week can be one of the hardest as bodies are still adjusting to eating plans and losing weight, but even 0.5lb would be nice - it's still the same as a block of butter!

Not going to lie though, it would be awesome if I hit my half stone tomorrow!

Back