Thursday Weighers

I've come to confess, I have gained 1lb, was expected but I need help.. A good kick up the a*$e would be good! X

Good grief I was so worried tonight. I was almost in tears on the way to weigh in, but I lost two lbs! I've been doing SW on and off for over 18 months (way more on than offs) so thought I'd have got used to it by now, and would at some idea what's going on in my body!

Hooray!

3lbs off! Such a relief! Really proud of my partner too, he lost 7.5lbs in a week, and got his first stone award. Really pleased with our progress in just four weeks.

HPSaucy said:
I've come to confess, I have gained 1lb, was expected but I need help.. A good kick up the a*$e would be good! X

Kick landed... But don't beat yourself up too much babe, please be kinder to yourself, you will find in time the key to make you succeed, but being hard on yourself won't help... Mostly with me its a mindset, and you have to picture yourself in a happy place to get to your happy place... hugs...xx

3lbs off! Such a relief! Really proud of my partner too, he lost 7.5lbs in a week, and got his first stone award. Really pleased with our progress in just four weeks.

WOW! 7.5 in one week is definitely worth shouting about! It must have taken a whole lot of effort to do that, well done him :)

And well done you too! Must be a great feeling doing it together :clap:

7lb off this week..

Well done everyone, some amazing losses this week! I lost 1lb and got my 2st award so really happy :D

Ok so after my holiday, I have managed to gain 4.5lbs in a fortnight?! Wtf? Holiday wasn't that great or worth it. Kicked own ass and will get in gear.....honest. :)

3.5 off for me this week, 1.5 stone award sticker and Slimme of the Week! This feeling has to last for the next few weeks as have a Sweet 16 party this weekend and a big family wedding next :)

Phew, lost 1lb.

Safia said:
After my sts last week i have lost 4 lbs today taking me into the 14s and i also got my 10% certificate, 1.5st stickie and slimmer of the week x

Now that's a good week! Congrats on getting your shinies! :D

I had a brilliant week... Just not for weight loss... 3.5lb ON !!! whoops oh well aiming for at least 5 pound off this week :)... well done on all your losses

Back