Thursday Weighers

I'm back tracking already!! :(
I've put on 3 lbs since Thursday!!!
Surely one chicken kebab meat ( syned ) and one sausage, egg and mushroom sandwich wouldn't do that much damage?

Almost time for me to come back & join the thurs club! Baby bump due soon & expected even sooner- then gonna need a serious hoist back onto the sw wagon after a massive kick up the bum to get focused! Looking forward to catching up with everyone again!

Going to be changing my weigh in day to a Saturday as it fits in better with my week. Good luck Thursday weighers i know you can all get there.

KT
Xxx

lollypop1985 said:
hope all the thursday weighers had a good weekend

I was at a charity garden party yesterday! Sandwiches and cake! Wine so another success express week for me *sigh*
How about you??

not looking forward to weighing in on thursday :( went to venice from friday - sunday, lots of pizza and pasta! going to the gym as much as possible, but seriously dreading it :( already gained 2lbs the week before from a 2 week holiday in florida - ah the perils of holidaying ;)

Jumped on the scales today and they are dead on 13, but they a 2 lb heavier than the Sw ones so looking like a pound loss *thumbs up* naughty I know but I'm reconning it's the weather! Iv sweated buckets today!! :)

Does any body else get tuesday night blue and hunger :(

Kath1990 said:
Does any body else get tuesday night blue and hunger :(

Yes!!
Thought it was just me.
Always seem to get the munchies on Tuesday's.
Might be a boredom thing with me though,

Good morning Thursday weighers!
I have been pretty well behaved this week so I am hoping for a loss even if it is a 1/2lb for the 3rd week running!
That will give me my 1 1/2 stone award finally! I am off to the outlaws Thursday through to Monday night and I know it will all go to pot. Nights out and BBQs planned and I wont stress out my mother in law by refusing what she has planned to cook.
Good luck to everyone for tomorrow

I have no idea. I'm just hoping for a loss of 1lb, so I can get my one stone award, but it's been a bit of a stressful week ...

im hoping for 1.5 lbs loss or 2lbs and then 1.5/2lbs next week. but i dunno was at a charity garden party at the weekend so plenty of cake and cucumber sandwiches =[ wine, and gin horrendous but been walking my mums dog all this week and been super good normally when iv been bad i do success express to compensate (hate SE) i realllllllllly want to have my 2.5 stone award for before my birthday next friday =] so got this week and next week to do it!

i can do it

i can do it
I CAN DO IT!!!!

Back