Thursday Weighers

Yes!!
Thought it was just me.
Always seem to get the munchies on Tuesday's.
Might be a boredom thing with me though,

Woohoo im not the only one... i work nights so.. and its always the tuesday that i want to raid the biscuit tin

I think Tuesday and Wednesday are awful, you want to be the best you can (whether you've had the best weekend and want to see the maximum benefit, or had a crap one and are trying to make up for it) but Thursday is that bit too far away for you to have the last minute momentum.

Every Thursday I wake up really motivated to do well all day before weigh in and think 'why did I have my biggest dinner all week last night of all nights!?'... but then I also find it a handy excuse if I don't lose as much as I'd like 'oh, it's fine I probably lost more than that really, that's just the jacket potato last night weighing me down'. Not in denial or anything :D

I think Tuesday and Wednesday are awful, you want to be the best you can (whether you've had the best weekend and want to see the maximum benefit, or had a crap one and are trying to make up for it) but Thursday is that bit too far away for you to have the last minute momentum.

Every Thursday I wake up really motivated to do well all day before weigh in and think 'why did I have my biggest dinner all week last night of all nights!?'... but then I also find it a handy excuse if I don't lose as much as I'd like 'oh, it's fine I probably lost more than that really, that's just the jacket potato last night weighing me down'. Not in denial or anything :D

Yeah, i do a 12 oclock weigh in so, only have the morning to work off tuesdays and wednesdays indulgences :( one of these days ill get it lol

I get the Tuesday night munchies too! I think I would be worse on Wednesdays only my weigh-in is first thing in the morning so I'm more motivated to stay on track tonight til at least after my weigh-in.

Not sure how much I may lose this week or if I'll stay the same, have had a 100% week despite my birthday being last sunday which I'm really proud of but my home scales haven't shifted much since last week. Fingers, thumbs and toes crossed for tomorrow and good luck to all the other Thursday weighers!

I've still got 7 hours to go....

I don't get weighed till half seven tonight - eep!

2lbs off this week. Really pleased. Got my 1 1/2 stone shiny too.
Reached my original target but have decided to go a few lower!

Well half a pound off this week, which is something I guess since I had a terrible fear I might stay the same!

When I lose half a pound or a pound I do struggle to appreciate how much weight that actually is so I have to keep reminding myself that it is in fact the same as a block of butter lol

Well done everyone who's already weighed and good luck to those weighing in the evening (don't think I'd be brave enough to get weighed after eating 3 square meals hehe :) )

don't think I'd be brave enough to get weighed after eating 3 square meals hehe

I don't eat 3 meals on a Thursday...oops. Just eat when I have to! I do want to get back up to having my 3 meals but 1st week it will show weight gain at wi because of it and im too scared too do that just yet!

Back