Thursday Weighers

Rubbish week this week! Needed 3.5lbs to go next stone under, club 10, and 1.5stone. But I lost my baby this week so I've been eating rubbish as not had motivation to cook anything. Back on the wagon next week. Only had a gain 3 weeks ago as well so not good.

Natterjack88 said:
Rubbish week this week! Needed 3.5lbs to go next stone under, club 10, and 1.5stone. But I lost my baby this week so I've been eating rubbish as not had motivation to cook anything. Back on the wagon next week. Only had a gain 3 weeks ago as well so not good.

I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news, the diet isn't always the most important thing at times like this, I hope you're doing ok, take care of yourself xxx

Same for me too...it's really hard to find something healthy or even just low syn as often the 'heathy' food places have in such as dried fruit, nuts or cereal bars or even ready made pasta pots are actually high syns for what they are and often if there is fruit it is past it's best!

They don't make it easy for us do they

yeah like black bananas and brown apples. eurgh! i suppose the best thing to do is take your own. I always have hifi bars in my bag (never more than 2 mind lol) but they aren't really filling. i only like the light ones. and just drink water but i hate going the toilet on the train. so i try and limiit this aswell lolwe should start out own company. s/w meals on the go. =]

sl1nkyminny said:
yeah like black bananas and brown apples. eurgh! i suppose the best thing to do is take your own. I always have hifi bars in my bag (never more than 2 mind lol) but they aren't really filling. i only like the light ones. and just drink water but i hate going the toilet on the train. so i try and limiit this aswell lolwe should start out own company. s/w meals on the go. =]

Now that sounds like a plan...xx

I'm on holiday so not weighing in this week, but just popping in to wish everyone good luck tomorrow!

Not sure what to expect tomorrow! It's supposed to be * week this week which is usually bad news for a WI... Been on plan all week though so technically I should be OK? Will have to wait and see *sigh*.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! x

Not sure what to expect tomorrow! It's supposed to be * week this week which is usually bad news for a WI... Been on plan all week though so technically I should be OK? Will have to wait and see *sigh*.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! x

Same here my * week is due any time in the next week (Mine is annoyingly unpredictable so I only ever have a vague notion of when it will visit me) so not too sure what to expect tomorrow. My home scales are rubbish but I think I have (I hope) at the very least stayed the same.

ANY loss will be a bonus to me lol :)

Good luck Thursday people x

Money-penny said:
Same here my * week is due any time in the next week (Mine is annoyingly unpredictable so I only ever have a vague notion of when it will visit me) so not too sure what to expect tomorrow. My home scales are rubbish but I think I have (I hope) at the very least stayed the same.

ANY loss will be a bonus to me lol :)

Good luck Thursday people x

You girls are singing my song... I am due this week too... But it might happen it might not... I also had a few extra Syns on Saturday drinks wise so anything can happen, whatever does I will deal with... Good luck you two and every other Thursday weigher...xx

Well I can post that I have had a loss. After finally climbing back on the wagon on Monday? Feeling a lot more positive. Another loss next week?

So after weighing several times this morning and taking an average...... 4 off

Forgot to add, morning Team Thursday!

Last edited:
Good luck 2day everyone no WI for me 2day as off to the evil dentist to have wisdom teeth out. :(

Good luck for today everyone and congratulations for those who have lost do far....Thursday looks like a good day to weigh :)

Now that sounds like a plan...xx

lol I agree that would be a great idea, wouldn't it be nice to know you could get something healthy and fresh (no brown apples or black bananas for us!) could be picked up anywhere x

Arctic-BNG said:
Well I can post that I have had a loss. After finally climbing back on the wagon on Monday? Feeling a lot more positive. Another loss next week?

So after weighing several times this morning and taking an average...... 4 off

Forgot to add, morning Team Thursday!

That's a great loss babe...go you...x

You girls are singing my song... I am due this week too... But it might happen it might not... I also had a few extra Syns on Saturday drinks wise so anything can happen, whatever does I will deal with... Good luck you two and every other Thursday weigher...xx
and me too!
just back from WI and had a STS which tbh i was expecting a we had a weekend in London and went to the olympics...i didn't do very well resisting the huge hotel breakfast...macdonalds...millies cookies or the chocolate amongst other things...quite pleased it was just a STS although we go on holiday next week so who knows what will happen the week after next.
we are going camping so am hoping we'll get to do a fair bit of walking and cycling :)

I was on holiday last week so didn't go to WI, and instead ate loads of naughty stuff. I've been good since getting back and am pleased to report 0.5lbs off today!

Back