Thursday Weighers

Some amazing results today - well done guys! x I don't WI till this evening, out for dinner with in laws at the moment so doesn't bode well! :/

Wohoo I lost 1.5lb this week, bringing me into the 10's - only just at 10st 13.5lb, but I'm happy with that, I haven't weighed this since the year 2000! Total loss now 3st 2.5lb :)

1.5lb off for me this week....really thrilled at that. Gained 1lb last week as I lost a close family member so this went out of the window as priorities changed so really pleased to have lost that and hope that the scales keep going down for me from now on!!

Well done to everyone else so far who has weighed in today :D

@aston - I'm exactly the same as my WI is normally at 7pm (had to go to different group this week) and I worry about what I eat or drink in the day in case it shows on the scales even trying to decide if I should have a glass of water when I'm thirsty in case is shows is mad but on weigh day I always decide on what to eat based on what I think will weigh less :) It's silly really because it really doesn't matter so I've got better but it's still nuts how that number on the scale can mean so much :)

@aston - I'm exactly the same as my WI is normally at 7pm (had to go to different group this week) and I worry about what I eat or drink in the day in case it shows on the scales even trying to decide if I should have a glass of water when I'm thirsty in case is shows is mad but on weigh day I always decide on what to eat based on what I think will weigh less :) It's silly really because it really doesn't matter so I've got better but it's still nuts how that number on the scale can mean so much :)

Haha at least I'm not the only mad one. I stop drinking at 4:30pm religiously, and even drive to weigh in (which is less than half a mile away) because someone told me that weighing straight after exercise can show a gain but it's false. As if walking for less than 5 mins will make a difference!? It's probably more strain to drive... I don't know what I've become short of an absolute mad woman!!

This time last year when weighing was going really well (turn up and casually lose 6lbs, 4lbs the next, 3lbs, 5lbs again- looking back I don't know HOW I did it!!!!!) I didn't care a bit, now like I say I don't even breathe too deeply on the scales, and it obviously isn't helping me at the moment. I think we can get to the stage where we're caring too much and sabotaging ourselves by obsessing over it. That's just me though, all or nothing!!

Anyway, I'm off to lay very still and breathe very shallow for a couple of hours, let you know how I get on after weigh in :D well done on your 1.5lbs off too, I hope to report similar news...

1lb off for me tonight. Got told off ( in the nicest possible way) for not using enough syns. Made the mistake of thinking I would have a bigger loss by not using them. Bring on the syns!

4.5 off for me, my usual after a gain lol!

Evening, I'm now a thursday weigher! 2.5lbs off for me and got my stone award.

Well done everyone else x

0.5 off for me, but I'm insanely pleased, as I was on holiday in Cornwall last week, and have found it extremely difficult to get back into the groove this week as a result. A tiny weight loss for my body, but a massive weight off my mind.

awww... I can't get anymore awards... :(

I lost 5 this week.....

this nets me my 16 1/2 stone award, my ( very unofficial and self awarded ) club 50 award ( lost just over half what I started at..!! ), and I set my target... !!!!!! :D

supervixen* said:
8.5 lbs off tonight and slimmer of the week, well done everyone else :D

8.5 is amazing - well done!

I lost 4lbs and got my 2.5 st award so chuffed to bits :D

Back