Thursday Weighers

Wow well done every one!! You’re all doing so well and it helps keep me motivated as I seem to be going down the long and slow route.

@aston – lol sounds like we’re as bad as each other there but I bet we’re not the only ones! I don’t think twice about it on any other day and just follow the plan but on weigh day I become obsessive as I really don’t want a gain and in my mind if I have that one extra drink or eat that apple I’ll ruin the hard work of the rest of the week haha. Hope WI went well for you.

@hayley_I_jones – you’re lucky, my old consultant was always trying to discourage us from having syns. I just ignored her as if I couldn’t have a little of what I want within reason then I’d end up going off plan so enjoy them :D

@ColJack – Amazing, there isn’t really much more to say that amazing!! You whole life must have changed so much for losing that weight.

Lost 4.1/2lbs and Slimmer of the Week :D

hells2012sw said:
I weighed in last night, first week and only lost 1lb, but I did go to a 9am meeting last week as I was off work, and went in the evening this week, so am not sure if that made a difference

You can gain 3-4 lbs over the course of a day with drinks and meals.
There's no "only" about it.. You lost 1lb..
That's 1lb less of you than there was last week..

hells2012sw said:
I weighed in last night, first week and only lost 1lb, but I did go to a 9am meeting last week as I was off work, and went in the evening this week, so am not sure if that made a difference

I hav to go to different time groups every week due to shifts and wen i go to a late wi i very rarely lose anythin :( next week will defo show ur gud loss just stick with it xx

Morning!

How are everyone's weeks going? I have had a couple of bad days. A lovely picnic on Friday and a BBQ with friends on Sunday. Its official. I have no self control and when desserts are looking at me I cant refuse!

Its my last weigh in before holiday on Thursday and I had hoped for a good one but have ruined that. Never mind.

Sunday was my bad day too, a lovely country pub roast dinner with all the trimmings followed by a takeaway on the evening, as long as you've got back on plan now I'm sure we can still pull a loss out of the bag for thursday, on 3 weigh-ins till my holiday now, excited :)

My Sunday night was great fun but bad SW wise as I was at an Olympics closing ceremony party and ate and drank way too much and non of it was healthy, I bet I had over 100 syns that night oops. Hoping I can do enough to make up for it come Thursday...starting with a trip to the gym and an aqua aerobics class then swimming.

Had a BBQ at the weekend too but was a good girl and spent my syns on sausages, de skinned the chicken, didn't touch any bread and enjoyed my little homemade magners ice pop in the sun using some more syns. It did leave me really really craving chocolate later at night as that's how I usually spend my syns, but a mullerlight and some fruit quelled it a bit.

Planning to start c25k soon... also have signed upfor parkrun but not sure when I will venture along to one, timed myself walking a 5k last night and took just under 50minutes - hoping if I "run" (not that I can lol) I can do it in at least 40minutes and therefore, not be the slowest runner according to their weekly stats lol. Stopwatch arrived this morning too, off to the park now to use it!

Not sure how this weeks weigh in will go, I've been on plan all week but feeling very hungry atm so have been eating more perhaps than usual (I made dinner last night and kept half for my lunch today, by 11pm I cracked and ate the rest of it lol) but well, as long as I don't put on I'll be happy! I know I'm healthier now and heading in the right direction and that's all that matters :)

I'm not entirely confident about this week - had date day on Friday which involved dinner out and cocktails - oops! Was lovely though so even if I do gain a little this week I won't be too upset ;)

Not feeling positive about tomorrow's wi at all. Had a sts last week so getting very despondent now! And to make matters worse, I'm super hungry today!! :-(

Back