Thursday Weighers

Evening all, pound off for me this week. Need 1 more pound for my 10%
Well done everyone who has weighed so far and good luck to those still to weigh!

Pound off for me, couldn't make it to group tonight due to other half being on nights but did a home weigh and I'm happy with that. The slower I lose it the longer I generally keep it off

1.5lbs on! Not that surprised really after my mad day out ;) It'll come straight back off next week if it kills me!

Well done all you loosers :D

My first week at class and Im six pounds lighter. I know its always good the first week, but even I was surprised. See you all next week.

Well done and congratulations to everyone for today and even those who have gained at least you all seem to know why so hopefully you'll have a better week next week.

I am thrilled as I lost 3.5lbs and I got my silver body magic award :) I am so happy as I am normally lucky to lose 1lb a week.

Congratulations to all of you, loads of great losses! I gained a pound, thought it would be more like 3 though so better than expected!!

Hi everyone hope i can jump on the bandwagon, am doing sw at home, have about 3 stone to lose, 1st weigh in yesterday, was so shocked i even went & joined the gym ! Go for my induction ltr, really not looking forward to it but thought doing some excercise might help :-\

Well done Ellebear, I see your baby's due next month! Good luck with everything:)

21.06.2012 re-joined
week 1 -3lbs (* week)
week 2 -0.5lb
week 3 -2lbs (Slimmer of the Week):)
week 4 mainainted:confused:
week 5 -3lbs (1/2 stone award!!!):D
week 6 -2lbs (Slimmer of the Week):)
week 7 +1.5lbs
week 8 -0.5lb
(4.5lbs to go for stone)
week 9

MAZ8... I'd try something a bit less light on starting SW rather than the gym, you might feel your doing a lot but remember, you may loose weight but gain in muscle!

Try a moderate exercise and then build it up:)

21.06.2012 re-joined
week 1 -3lbs (* week)
week 2 -0.5lb
week 7 +1.5lbs
week 8 -0.5lb
(4.5lbs to go for stone)

week 9

I'd try something a bit less light on starting SW rather than the gym, you might feel your doing a lot but remember, you may loose weight but gain in muscle!

Try a moderate exercise and then build it up:)

21.06.2012 re-joined
week 1 -3lbs (* week)
week 2 -0.5lb
week 7 +1.5lbs
week 8 -0.5lb
(4.5lbs to go for stone)

week 9

Back