Thursday Weighers

Good luck Thursday gang... No wi for me this week as I am on holiday and it was my birthday on Monday so not been a good girl... Not to worry... Hope everyone has good results...xx

It's my 4th week and did really well the.first 2 weeks and gained last week, only half a pound but still a gain! Still don't feel like I've got my head round it and slipping into old ways all the time. Not had a good week and consultant a bit strict so might not go!

Glad I am weighing in tonight as we are having Samosas at work tommorow to celebrate an event. I can't resist them so I will need to take care until next week.

Bossman

It's my 4th week and did really well the.first 2 weeks and gained last week, only half a pound but still a gain! Still don't feel like I've got my head round it and slipping into old ways all the time. Not had a good week and consultant a bit strict so might not go!

Is there anything in particular you are finding hard? Maybe we can help you out....
I also struggle still to stick to the plan every day as old habits can be hard to break (esp for me as I am the only one following the plan at home and keep opening the fridge to find OH has put a multi pack of chocolate in the fridge!!) but my main bit of advice would be to think of the reasons you decided to take that massively scary step through the doors to your group in the first place and just remember that when you get tempted and how good you’ll feel when you resist but if you do have a blow out don’t beat yourself up, just get back on plan as soon as you can and once you see those scales going down that will hopefully motivate you to keep going and it will get easier.

It's best to go and face it because if you don't go it may be harder for you to go next week and so on. If your consultant isn't very good could you move to a different group?

I was stuck at work last week so missed weigh in.
My parents told me that they've had to move the group later on as there SW head office has told the C that there HAS to be 30 mins between groups???
Is that new / right?

Only a couple of hours to go for me - eek! Well done to everyone who's lost :)

4lbs off and slimmer of the week :)

STS and got Women of the Year!!! Very shocked, didn't even think I'ld get a nomination!

Back