Thursday Weighers

4lbs off and SotW! So pleased after a couple of weeks of very small losses, only 1lb away from my 1.5 stone award now!

lost 2lbs this week and got my 1 stone award! :)

It was my first week and I've lost 8.5lbs :)

Lots of fab losses yesterday, well done everyone!

Jamesie, totally amazing!!

;-)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

My regular 1lb off again this week, getting tedious now! I know it's a loss and it all adds up but I try soooooo hard!!

Well done :) Sometimes it seems like a never ending battle but remember all those lbs add up to stones, hang in there x

My regular 1lb off again this week, getting tedious now! I know it's a loss and it all adds up but I try soooooo hard!!

Same for me, 99% of the time I get 1lb, 1/2lb or STS, which is so annoying as I have a lot to lose, I had a couple of weeks with bigger losses but not many...the thing that keeps me going is that over a year 1lb a week = 3 and a half stone! Sound much more impressive when you look at it that way x

Lost 1.5 lbs... The same 1.5 lbs I found last week :D

StarGir1 said:
Same for me, 99% of the time I get 1lb, 1/2lb or STS, which is so annoying as I have a lot to lose, I had a couple of weeks with bigger losses but not many...the thing that keeps me going is that over a year 1lb a week = 3 and a half stone! Sound much more impressive when you look at it that way x

Thank you, I know it all adds up, I just wish I was a big number loser like most people in my class

Congratulations on getting into "Women of the Year". You must be so proud.

Bossman

Yes, still very shocked because I can name several people in my group I feel are very deserving! Just got to prove them right and shift the rest of this weight now!

Back