Thursday Weighers

Congratulations... enjoy being a mummy and soon your'll be a yummy mummy :)

StarGir1 said:
Hi Vm,

I'm one of the new comers but wanted to say congratulations on the birth of your daughter, what have you named her?

I wouldn't worry about the gain, like you said you've done this before (and looking at your stats you did a pretty amazing job!), so you can do it again and I am sure every time you look at your little girl it makes the gain worthwhile :)

Thanks! We've called her Kelsey :0)

Good luck everyone, I'm really not looking forward to weigh in!

Good luck for WI today everyone and congratulations to those who had already weighed in as it looks like you've all lost and some have even got themselves awards

Damn, it's Thursday again... eek!

2lbs off, stone and a half award and just 3 lbs to go to club 10 - going to give things a good push this week to try to lose 3 for next week! It seemed such a far away thing when I first started but now I'm so close I can almost touch it :)

After a 0.5 gain last week I've been really good and today lost 6lbs! Chuffed indeed!

Oh, and I've just updated my stats to discover that I have now joined the century club! My total loss is 103lbs!

After a 0.5 gain last week I've been really good and today lost 6lbs! Chuffed indeed!

Oh, and I've just updated my stats to discover that I have now joined the century club! My total loss is 103lbs!

Congratulations on achieving such a fantastic results. Have a wonderfu day.

Back