Thursday Weighers

Sorry girls and guys the holiday cost me a five pound gain... Restarted Tuesday, so am back in the zone ready for a good loss next week...

emma_partington27 said:
No wi for me today im on holiday in skegness :) :)

You can find a local group you know..

Well done everyone

1lb off for me this week which is my Club 10 YEY! Happy as weighed myself this morning (naughty) and thought I was going to STS again

Not looking foward to my weighin today, it was a 5lb gain 2 days ago so god knows what it is today? Plus feeling nervous as its not my usual group as im stil at my mums.

Well done for still going x

My first post! Yay! Needing lots of comforting words :cry:Started SW a week today so went for my first weigh in today, stuck rigidly to the EE plan with LOADS of super free foods and only lost 1.5 lbs :( gutted as I put so much effort into this week! Xxx

Blings said:
My first post! Yay! Needing lots of comforting words :cry:Started SW a week today so went for my first weigh in today, stuck rigidly to the EE plan with LOADS of super free foods and only lost 1.5 lbs :( gutted as I put so much effort into this week! Xxx

That's 1.5 lbs you weigh less than last week... Find the positives and read and re read your book, talk to your C and make sure you drink plenty of water and or low cal cordial if you struggle with plain water... xx

Blings said:

There's nothing bad about losing 1.5lbs - honest! Some people actually have a bigger loss at their second weigh in so keep at it and be proud of your loss x

For me I'm chuffed to bits - lost 1.5lbs this week. Am now 2st 11lbs lighter and am so close to my 3 stone award. And I won slimmer of the month! :D

Lost 1lb but was hoping for 2 to get my 2 stone award, never mind I'll definitely do it next week!!

Back