Thursday Weighers

Blings said:
My first post! Yay! Needing lots of comforting words :cry:Started SW a week today so went for my first weigh in today, stuck rigidly to the EE plan with LOADS of super free foods and only lost 1.5 lbs :( gutted as I put so much effort into this week! Xxx

My 1st week I lost 1lb, then 2, then 1.5lbs, this week I lost 4.5lbs, either way at the end of my first month I'm 9 lbs lighter than I was! Just stick at it, people all lose at different rates x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb off for me this week and I got my 1 stone award. I'm so happy. It's taken me 8 weeks which is the target I set myself, I'm giving myself until Xmas to lose the next stone. I need to be realistic instead of setting myself unachievable targets and getting down when I don't reach them.

My 1st week I lost 1lb, then 2, then 1.5lbs, this week I lost 4.5lbs, either way at the end of my first month I'm 9 lbs lighter than I was! Just stick at it, people all lose at different rates x

Thank you :) It's been 2 hours since the weigh in and I'm starting to calm down, haha. Was just gutted as a woman I started with lost 3 and a man lost 9!! They'll all add up in the end for me, just got to stick at it. Congratulations! That's amazing :) That'll definitely spur me on this week x

Blings said:
Thank you :) It's been 2 hours since the weigh in and I'm starting to calm down, haha. Was just gutted as a woman I started with lost 3 and a man lost 9!! They'll all add up in the end for me, just got to stick at it. Congratulations! That's amazing :) That'll definitely spur me on this week x

The thing is, people who were eating lots of junk etc will lose more as it's water weight quite often, I never do that but then I never really eat lots of junk so my diet change is quite minimal and it's more about cutting out treats etc which won't be as drastic

Don't be disheartened. I had my first weigh in last week and lost 1.5lb's. Went this week and lost 3.5 doing absolutely nothing different! Just keep going & think if you lost 1.5lb a week for a year you would have lost over 5 stone so keep on going!! xx

I lost 7.5lbs this week! Got a 'Slimmer of the Week' and a 1st certificate. Very happy right now! :-D

The thing is, people who were eating lots of junk etc will lose more as it's water weight quite often, I never do that but then I never really eat lots of junk so my diet change is quite minimal and it's more about cutting out treats etc which won't be as drastic

Definitely, think that was the case with the guy I was with. Still very happy for him but couldn't help but feel jealous! I'll bide my time and celebrate any loss, was stupid of me not to this time :) x

1.5lb off :) 5 stone to target.... yay

Another 1/2 lb. It's shifting slowly, but I'm now only 1lb away from my stone award.

Gained 1lb... :sigh:

Back