Thursday Weighers

I'm not weighing this week as I have a holiday week for husbandface's birthday. Today is off plan but will be back on tomorrow!

I did get weighed at the doctors this morning though so not an official WI but if the scales match group scales I have lost 2lb this week! Bearing in mind that I had my shoes on too haha ;)

Miracles do happen! haha I've lost a pound this week, so needn't have worried! Not my usual loss but as I was expecting a gain or sts I am very happy indeed! :)

Congrats everyone who have already WI :) So happy reading all your messages. Have to wait until 7:30 for mine but feeling a lot more positive than last week. Good luck to fellow Team Thursday's weighing in later :) xxx

4lb off for me :)

Going for a greek meal tommorow night with work colleagues. Then in London next week on holidays and I have decided to give Slimming a miss for a change to allow my partner to eat where she likes. I am dreading to think what the result will be!!

Bossman

0.5lbs on for me today and not deserved. :cry: I'm blaming the fact that I am full of cold and having my first totm for months and months (I don't normally have them as I have a contraceptive coil). Gutted.

Going for a greek meal tommorow night with work colleagues. Then in London next week on holidays and I have decided to give Slimming a miss for a change to allow my partner to eat where she likes. I am dreading to think what the result will be!!

Bossman

Just because your eating in non SW friendly places doesn't mean you have to make bad choices?

0.5lbs on for me today and not deserved. :cry: I'm blaming the fact that I am full of cold and having my first totm for months and months (I don't normally have them as I have a contraceptive coil). Gutted.

Would you say that about a half off? You'd be pleased. But only a half on is an easy turn around next week. It could have been more?

5.5lbs on for me holiday gain

Good holiday then?

Welldone everyone. 0.5lb gain for me, TOTM so hoping that's the reason.

I am thinking of changing my target as I'm happy with things now, I wanted to get to 10stone but might go with 10stone 7lb giving me 1.5lbs to lose.

Can I change it if I just tell my consultant? I just don't want people to think its a cop out lol

Arctic-BNG said:
Just because your eating in non SW friendly places doesn't mean you have to make bad choices?

Would you say that about a half off? You'd be pleased. But only a half on is an easy turn around next week. It could have been more?

Good holiday then?

Yeah gud holiday but i really did over indulge at some points i think i just ate for the sake ov it! Oh well back to the grindstone

Hi all I have just rejoined a group tonight after a summer break and I am gutted to find myself the heaviest I have ever been. I now have around four and half stone to lose : ( hope you don't mind if I join you all for some extra support

Lynz xx

Put on 2.5 but totally deserved it. Going to just be as good as I can up til holiday in a week and a bit rather than stressing that I still haven't lost enough weight!

Just weighed in and only lost one pound. I am a little disappointed as I have done lots more exercise and kept the syns down. Away on hols next week so it will be tough at next weigh in.

Bossman

Back