Thursday Weighers

Bossman1959 said:
Just weighed in and only lost one pound. I am a little disappointed as I have done lots more exercise and kept the syns down. Away on hols next week so it will be tough at next weigh in.

Bossman

I had that 2 weeks ago, then last week lost 4.5lb, so seemed to have had a knock on effect

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had a really bad week; a naughty chinese meal out on saturday and 2 days off plan and still lost 2.5lbs! Completely unexpected. I really thought I'd gained (and deserved to!!)

So lost 9lbs in 2 weeks.

Going to stick 100% to plan this week.

I've had a really bad week; a naughty chinese meal out on saturday and 2 days off plan and still lost 2.5lbs! Completely unexpected. I really thought I'd gained (and deserved to!!)

So lost 9lbs in 2 weeks.

Going to stick 100% to plan this week.

Well done with the weight loss. Sometimes we do things that we think will mess up the plan and still lose weight. Sometimes it's the other way round. We don't know why, it just happens.

Bossman

I lost three pounds this week, which I was very pleased with as the last few weeks haven't been that good.

Had a bad diet week - lots of appointments for "afternoon tea" etc, and I took last weekend completely off plan (seriously, there was a lot of wine. A LOT) as we had guests. Completely astonished that I still managed to lose 2.5lbs!

I'd been planning to avoid group as I was so worried about the "damage" I'd done to my diet, but I'm really glad I went now! Just goes to show, avoiding group isn't a good idea, I'd have spent the next week fretting and feeling like a fat failure.

sheryland said:
I lost 1lb and I've finally achieved my stone award, and I'm also out of the 12st range.

Congratulations x

Hey hope you don't mind me joining you all, been weighing on a Wednesday but had to swap so now weighing on a Thursday. Good luck for 2moro everyone x

Although I am not attending class I have made my weigh in day a Thursday hope u all don't mind me joining you 2moro! Although I don't go to class, due to price mainly just time aswell, I find it beneficial to know I'm going to be telling people if I've lost or gained. Keeps me on track

Welcome to you both, I'm a bit nervous about tomorrows weigh in as I had a night out on Saturday, but I saved all Fridays syns and I've cut back all week on the rest if my syns, fingers crossed for at least a couple if pounds :)

Hello there I'm starting my first sw day Tomoz I will weigh in the morning and post it up I really hope it works I'm 25 yrs old and over the last 5 yrs put on over three stone it has really started to get me down and have no self confidence now also I'm very uncomfortable I used to be a 8/10 and am now squeezing into a 16 I have to make a change!! I would love to get to know u all and hopefully join u guys with ur journey here is to a new us xx Lucy xx

Welcome Lucy, and good luck on your journey. I'm sure you'll love this healthy way of eating x

I also worrying about my weigh in 2moro as I had a night out with the oh on Saturday and drank far 2 many wines :S

I know how you feel lucy my story seems the same as you! I've got 3 stone to lose and currently don't fit into any of my clothes!!!

We'll all do it 2getha :D

Back