Thursday Weighers

oooft, a non mover this week, my very first STS! Trying not to feel too upset about it as I know I've been good. Just have to hope it comes off next week :) My tape measure says I've lost 5 1/2 inches from about my person so that's a bit reassuring. I also went for a run and took on about a litre of water the morning before class, which I don't usually do so thinking that might have been a factor.

Well done losers! :p

missy1978 said:
Waiting for WI this evening - I didn't go last week and had a couple of days off plan last week so expecting a gain :/

Having said that, I lost 3lbs and got my 3 stone award! Bloody hell! :D

1.5 on! Gutted was hoping it wasn't that bad, still 9 lbs off in total, here's to a good week, 4 13hour nights to do so plenty of soup and fruit to take with me.
Feel a bit deflated but gonna try and get it back off and some.

Not weighed in this week as I am away on hols. Had too many bad things but walked until my legs ached each day. Hoping the two cancel each other out!

Bossman

Gained last week, STS this week.

Back to basics, eat loads of green veg and I've lost 2 since Thursday already!!!
It does work people, you just got to plan and stick to it!!

ColJack said:
Gained last week, STS this week.

Back to basics, eat loads of green veg and I've lost 2 since Thursday already!!!
It does work people, you just got to plan and stick to it!!

Im the same gained the week before and gained this week also but jumped on the scales and ive lost 2lbs since thursday :)

Urrghhh everything is going wrong for me so far this week! I feel so bloated after having 2 days where i ate superspeed soup so i think i will be binning the rest of it and today i went to nandos and went a bit mad. Not totally mad but i did have 2 olives, a piece of garlic aswell nicking a few of daughter fries, the chicken with some of the skin and not all of it and some of the frozen yoghurt! I hope i wont have too much of a gain on thursday because before we went to nando all i had had was lemon and honey (1syn), weetabix with skimmed milk and tea and a banana and pear. Urrgg i'm so mad at myself i really wanted 2.5lbs off this week :(

Back