Thursday Weighers

Hmm, Sunday AM I weighed 16.7. Monday AM I weighed 16.10!!!
Two pieces of cake at moms shouldn't have done that much damage!!! (1 x 1 inch wide slice of chocolate Swiss roll and a piece of SW cheesecake... )
Not fair..:(

ColJack said:
Hmm, Sunday AM I weighed 16.7. Monday AM I weighed 16.10!!!
Two pieces of cake at moms shouldn't have done that much damage!!! (1 x 1 inch wide slice of chocolate Swiss roll and a piece of SW cheesecake... )
Not fair..:(

Lol know the feeling x

Good luck Emma x

emma_partington27 said:
Well thursday group i am abandoning u all :( decided that im not going to group as i hav to weigh in at diff times depending on my shift n it was getting me down! So ive moved to a saturday wi so i can wi at the same time every week :)
Gud luck to you all on ur journey :)

And good luck to you on your continued journey...x

Well thursday group i am abandoning u all :( decided that im not going to group as i hav to weigh in at diff times depending on my shift n it was getting me down! So ive moved to a saturday wi so i can wi at the same time every week :)
Gud luck to you all on ur journey :)

Good luck with your journey.
Makes sense to go to a group where you can be consistent. I usually weigh in the morning but on the odd occasion I have weighed at night it has always been depressing!!

Havent weighed for 2 weeks due to work so fingers crossed for good news tomorrow!

Hi, I wanna join you Wednesday weighers, I weigh tonight at 7.30!

I'm pregnant & after losing over 3 1/2 stone with slimming world I'm staying to class to make sure I don't put it all back on again!! Managing it fine at the moment (get extra HEA & B) and I'm actually still 3.5 lbs less than when I found out I was pregnant as continued to lose steadily at the start! Had a 4.5 lb gain last week (I'd been out for some naughty meals for celebrations, don't really think that was baby) so hoping for a loss tonight!! I've gained then lost alternatively every week for the last couple of months and so it is my loss week so fingers crossed, I'll let you know tonight!! :) xx

Hi, I wanna join you Wednesday weighers, I weigh tonight at 7.30!

I'm pregnant & after losing over 3 1/2 stone with slimming world I'm staying to class to make sure I don't put it all back on again!! Managing it fine at the moment (get extra HEA & B) and I'm actually still 3.5 lbs less than when I found out I was pregnant as continued to lose steadily at the start! Had a 4.5 lb gain last week (I'd been out for some naughty meals for celebrations, don't really think that was baby) so hoping for a loss tonight!! I've gained then lost alternatively every week for the last couple of months and so it is my loss week so fingers crossed, I'll let you know tonight!! :) xx
You are welcome to join but this is Thursday weighers x

Morning... not weighing in this morning... Booked a holiday last week, as I knew I would struggle today after my anniversary meal last night, so good luck everyone...xx

Good luck everybody, I'm praying for 3.5lbs for my 1st stone award x

Lost 2.5 lbs. 2.5 lbs away from 3.5 stone. Can't believe I am losing weight and eating more than ever. Good yummy food.

Good luck everyone with WI.

smschofield81 said:
What do people eat on weigh in day? I don't get weighed till 7 tonight and never know what to eat through the day!

I don't weigh till 5.30, I'm not long up as I'm nightshift tonight do in just going to have breakfast then ill not eat till after weigh in, by that time in more than ready for it lol x

3lbs off today getting me to target! Celebrated with a cappuchino with chocolate sprinkles and brown sugar!
Feeling very proud today!

Congratulations to those with losses and good luck for those not weighed yet.

I'm nervous for tonight's weigh in...I've been much better than last week, had about 10syns a day on average but only made it to the gym once (plus an hour's walk one day) and I hopped on the scales at work - I know I shouldn't have!- and I don't think I've lost :-( if I've been naughty I don't mind gaining or maintaining but other than the reduced gym sessions I've been a SW geek! Sad sad face x

I'm nervous for tonight's weigh in...I naughtily jumped on the scales at work and it looks like I've maintained or gained. I've been so good this week the only thing I could have done better with would be more exercise but I have made it to the gym twice and been for a long walk. Disappointed before I've even been weighed :-( sad and worried!! Xx

Back