Thursday Weighers

weddingbelle said:
New thursday weigher here! Started today! wish me luck xxxxx

Good luck! X

Thanks xxx

hells2012sw said:
Well done to all the losers :)

Missy/Safia, you'll prob lose loads next week as your good week catches up scales wise, don't lose heart x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dunno, I'm away at a friends this weekend and I can't see it going well the for diet! It's hard when you have to eat what you're given so I'm expecting a gain next week x

I'm just not going to touch the superspeed soup that i made last week, i only had it for 2 days but it bloated me so much and most likely contributed to the sts, i need to bin the 7 portions of it that i have in the freezer!

I maintained my weight this week which is fine as I was on holiday in London last week. I enjoyed myself but we walked a lot which obviously cancelled out any weight gain.

Bossman

smschofield81 said:
What do people eat on weigh in day? I don't get weighed till 7 tonight and never know what to eat through the day!

I weigh in at 7.30 and it can be quite a struggle. I like to feel like I'm having a 'treat' after weigh in so usually save all my syns and sometimes both healthy extras depending on what I'm planning to treat myself to.
My weigh in day usually consists of a big bowl of fruit salad with fat free yogurt for breakfast. Banana for a mid morning snack then for lunch I usually make a huge chicken stir fry with loads of veg to keep me going. If I'm hungry through the afternoon then I generally snack on fruit or veg sticks.

0.5 on for me this week, was a sts until the last split second and gave me the gain! Going to have an amazing week this week! No doubt about it!

kitkat2011* said:
thats great how longs that taken you i need to loose 1.5 stone :)

It's taken me 7 weeks to lose a stone, so not to long and the time goes so fast. Good luck

Back