Thursday Weighers

Mine has been fair. My breakfast has been perfect and to plan but have drifted a bit at times. I normally keep a food diary but haven't bothered this week so it's difficult to judge things. Back to the diary for me.

Bossman

My breakfasts are usually on plan , it's after 9am it all goes a bit wrong! I find food diarys really help tho especially with the threat of handing it in to the leader! I did one last week and I'm waiting for comments. Don't usually tho.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh good, the scan bran cake is working now...

I had a seriously SW unfriendly weekend so not really expecting a loss this week :/ Also approaching horrible, nasty, unwelcome TOTM too so I think a gain is definitely on the cards...

Good luck Safia, I hope you get it, you've done great so far!!xx
Thanks skonions, i have everything crossed to get a good loss as it was meant to be the start of my star week today but nothing so hopefully nothing until after weigh in x

You have done really well too, i had ditched sw by the time i was 15 weeks!

Argh! Worried :(

Good luck everyone, am sure you'll all do better than me! X

Good luck everybody, in praying for 2.5lb to get my 1st award :)

Try not to be too disappointed at least it's going down not up. Having said that if be gutted too. Keep going it may be better next week sometimes I find it can even out more over a few weeks than just one

Back