Thursday Weighers

Well done for all the losses already and good luck for everyone weighing later!!

My groups at 7.30, expecting a gain as I had a loss last week and thats how my weights been going in the last couple of months! I can't really blame it all on baby either as had some very naughty deserts (yes plural) round my friends house Saturday night, hoping it wont be too big a gain, I'm still 5 lb under the weight I was when I found out I was preggers & I'm 2 weeks gone, hoping to stay under for that for a couple more weeks if possible but I have got a Mexican night round my friends tomorrow night and a wedding Sat, eeeeeeek!!xx

Lost 2lbs just 0.5lbd short of my first stone, happy but gutted I never got that wee half, next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sts this week, but as I've hardly eaten anything this week owing to being in hospital with kidney stones, I suppose it could have been a lot worse.

Only half a pound off this week which was to be expected after a heavy weekend. I now have a week away with family which I plan to enjoy but hopefully I will be doing lots of swimming and walking to cancel out the potential gain

3 off for me tonight after a few slow weeks. Think before today I'd lost 2lbs over 3 weeks so hopefully back on the wagon now!

Maintained for the second week running and rather disappointed as I thought I had done really well this week. It makes me more determined to keep on track though so on we go!

Bossman

Well done everyone, i rejoined sw tonight weigh 12.3 would really love a good weight loss next week, going to try & be really organised with my meals & plan ahead. Heres to there being less of us next week x

Back