Thursday Weighers

2.5 lbs off which was a right shocker! Another off plan day tomorrow so will see what happens this week ;)

Hi everyone :)
At weigh in on Thursday I found out I lost 0.5lb last week, bearing in mind it was my 20th on Tuesday, and probably drank my body weight in booze (plus lots of cake) I was very happy with that!
Got my fingers crossed for this week, need to lose 3.5lbs to get my 1/2 stone!

Well I think I have blown it for another week sadly, I may have got away with it last week but don't think I will again. Birthday meal out plus cake! Plus totm is all out of whack and I feel grim, fat and I'm craving junk food. I'm gonna do my best until Thursday but it won't be easy! :(

This week will be tough on Monday as some uncaring person is buying 50 samosas for his birthday and plonking them in the office. I adore them and have been known to eat eight in the past. I have set myself a maximum of 1 this time especially as I have evening meals on Friday and Saturday. Wish me luck!!

I am taking plenty of SW goodies in with me to chomp on instead...

Bossman

Morning all.
Not sure Im very good at this maintaining lark. I heard the world target and saw it as permission to eat what I liked!
I really, really enjoyed everything that passed my lips but now I need to get back to it.
I didnt weigh last week due to shift patterns but will be there to face the music on Thursday and hope its not too bad.
I hope the rest of you have had more sensible weeks,

Difficult day on Wednesday as someone is buying samosas in the office. They are my favourite but have promised myself that I won't touch them. It will be difficult but it's too close to weigh in to risk it.

Bossman

I feel really big and bloated the past few days, dreading weigh in. Every time I'm approaching a sticker award I stall and dont lose. Only need 1.5lb to get 2stone but feel like a right heifer and I'm sure I've put on or maintained. I've stuck to plan, not gone over syns and had 1/3 superfree but have only exercised once so far due to being on nights and generally feeling like a zombie! Oh well Thursday here we come :-/ xx

Difficult day on Wednesday as someone is buying samosas in the office. They are my favourite but have promised myself that I won't touch them. It will be difficult but it's too close to weigh in to risk it.

Bossman
That will be really difficult. I love samosa and the slimming world version just arent quite the same! Throw a sicky ;)

That will be really difficult. I love samosa and the slimming world version just arent quite the same! Throw a sicky ;)

No way! I don't throw sickles I am afraid and that's the easy way out. I am going in with the full intention of zero samosas!

Bossman

I have a big rugby match today and then off out tonight to celebrate/commiserate so tomorrow might be an interesting weigh in for me...:/

Back