Thursday Weighers

I feel really big and bloated the past few days, dreading weigh in. Every time I'm approaching a sticker award I stall and dont lose. Only need 1.5lb to get 2stone but feel like a right heifer and I'm sure I've put on or maintained. I've stuck to plan, not gone over syns and had 1/3 superfree but have only exercised once so far due to being on nights and generally feeling like a zombie! Oh well Thursday here we come :-/ xx

Well I hope you get the 1.5lbs you need but don't be too hard on yourself if you don't, there's always next week!!

I find the closer I get to weigh in the more i want to eat, its like my body is trying to sabotage me, lol!!xxx

Bossman1959 said:
I did it!! All the samosas have gone, the box is in the bin and not one passed my lips... It was easier than expected as I took plenty of healthy but tasty food to work with me.

Bossman

Well done! That's got to have been incredibly hard but you did it! :)

Well done! That's got to have been incredibly hard but you did it! :)

Not as difficult as I expected as I compensated by taking some of my favourite lunch items with me so I was eating healthy while they eat samosas. Hope my weight is reflected in the work tomorrow.

Bossman

Bossman1959 said:
Not as difficult as I expected as I compensated by taking some of my favourite lunch items with me so I was eating healthy while they eat samosas. Hope my weight is reflected in the work tomorrow.

Bossman

I hope so too because after that you deserve it... I find that replacing a good option for a naughty one works if it's something you love... When everyone is tucking into Haribo sweets at the meeting I take dried apricots to munch instead... xx

Joined sw last week so 1st weigh in 2moz, really hoping for a loss but dont feel llike i have, have been here before tho and on my first week always hope to lose as much as i can & feel dissapointed if its not much but this time just have to think if ive lost thats all that counts no matter how small. Will report back 2moz. A MASSIVE GOOD LOOK TO EVERYONE FOR TOMMOROW X

Good luck everybody, my fingers and toes are crossed for us all. I don't weigh in till 5.30, I've just finished nightshift so going to head to bed soon and hopefully wake up not too long before weigh in x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning Thursday weighers... Hope everyone gets the result they want, and if not treat it as the kick up the bum you need to get one next week... Will pop by later with my result...

Well done to everyone who lost!

I think I really am on for a gain this week, I've eaten terribly with it being my birthday, I'm fat, bloated and have the worst totm pain I think I have ever had. So pretty miserable right now and desperate to drown myself in chocolate!

I've considered not going to group but think I should really and hope that a gain will kick me up the bum for next week :) Just hoping it's not too bad! x

STS for me as my scales are playing up. 1 minute shows 4 lbs heavier and next 1 lbs and next 2lbs lost. Ordered new batteries now.

Back