Thursday Weighers

Lost 2.5lbs and gained my 1st award tonight, really happy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

missy1978 said:
Well done to everyone who lost!

I think I really am on for a gain this week, I've eaten terribly with it being my birthday, I'm fat, bloated and have the worst totm pain I think I have ever had. So pretty miserable right now and desperate to drown myself in chocolate!

I've considered not going to group but think I should really and hope that a gain will kick me up the bum for next week :) Just hoping it's not too bad! x

Yeah, so mammoth gain :/ 3.5lbs on, now I have to get my 3 stone award again. Glad I went to WI but can't say I feel better for it. The end of this week has just been awful :( I suppose next week can't be any worse so bring it! x

Well i am really gutted, 1st weigh in tonight & stayed the same, ive done sw before & on the 1st week always lose at least 2and a half -3lb. I could tell my leader thought i must have over syned but i stuck 2 it to the letter & no the plan v well. Really going to keep focused, i no i stuck to the plan so hope it shows next week. Congratulations to everyone who has lost this week, well done :) x

maz8 said:
Well i am really gutted, 1st weigh in tonight & stayed the same, ive done sw before & on the 1st week always lose at least 2and a half -3lb. I could tell my leader thought i must have over syned but i stuck 2 it to the letter & no the plan v well. Really going to keep focused, i no i stuck to the plan so hope it shows next week. Congratulations to everyone who has lost this week, well done :) x

I hope I'm not imagining it but I thought you were doing SW from home before you joined class? If so then really it's not a first week weigh in so a STS isn't necessarily bad, does the Consultant know you've been following plan despite only joining last week?

Perhaps go back to reading the books again as often we forget things despite thinking we know the plan such as making sure we have a 1/3 superfree with every meal on EE etc. or shake things up and try some superspeed foods perhaps you've never tried before.

Good luck for this week x

Lost 2lb which is not massive but enough to allow me to get to my target weight before Christmas. This week is dubious as its French meal tonight and Chinese meal tommorow!

Bossman

Hw is every1 feeling 4 2moz WI? Me personally am feeling really confident dne zumba on monday and again 2nite and yesterday walked from shepherds bush to the history mueseum then to the science mueseum then walk all tge way to hamleys in regents street let at 11.10 got home at 7.30 so haf a very productive day hope every1 is feeling gd xx

I'm sort of confident? Can't be worse than last week haha!

Only issue is that I'm out for dinner later as it is my wedding anniversary today - day before WI eh! So that should be interesting...

I have been 100% all week so hoping that will carry me through if I do go a bit overboard tonight!

Joining in as tomorrow is my second official WI - hoping for my half stone award but won't be too worried if I have to wait til next week, it's only 1.5lbs away!

Wanted to share a wee thought. I was stressing myself out over WI earlier, getting nervous etc even though I've been 100%...but where would we all be if we hadn't joined SW? For me, I reckon I'd be a good stone heavier than I am now and even more miserable; however in the space of just 2 weeks, I'm almost half a stone lighter and FAR happier knowing it can only get better from here :)

What about everyone else? And good luck to everyone for tomorrow!

Sheanin said:
Joining in as tomorrow is my second official WI - hoping for my half stone award but won't be too worried if I have to wait til next week, it's only 1.5lbs away!

Wanted to share a wee thought. I was stressing myself out over WI earlier, getting nervous etc even though I've been 100%...but where would we all be if we hadn't joined SW? For me, I reckon I'd be a good stone heavier than I am now and even more miserable; however in the space of just 2 weeks, I'm almost half a stone lighter and FAR happier knowing it can only get better from here :)

What about everyone else? And good luck to everyone for tomorrow!

I'm sure I wouldn't have managed to gain no weight if I wasn't watching my weight - I'm so tempted to just lose it and go crazy with the 'eating for two' but the weekly weigh in keeps me in check. Plus I am quite certain that growing babies do not need cake :)

Back