Thursday Weighers

Lol margarino, they don't...it was eating for two (or ten) while pregnant with my son that got me here!

Good luck today everyone!

Good luck everybody for weigh in, I hope you all get fab results!! I was hoping to break my lose gain lose gain cycle this week, would have loved a maintain after last weeks loss but I think bubba has other ideas looking at the scales sneakily last night, looks like a gain but I know I've stuck to plan so I don't mind as its all normal healthy pregnancy weight gain!xx

This going to be a terrible weigh in! Had a really good week then Tuesday and Wednesday we travelled down south for a mini break. I did very well on Tuesday until tea time when I ordered a jacket potato but they brought me chips and told me I'd have to wait 30mins to replace it with the jacket. So I ate half the chips and left the rest. Then I had some sweets on Wednesday and an Indian take away oops. Im not going to stress too much I had a lovely couple of days and I've done relatively well as I could have easily been horrific from the moment my holiday began. Gym and lots of fluids today before 5.30 weigh in....I'm aiming for a 1lb gain only so here's hoping :-/ x

Good luck to all those still waiting!

I am very proud to say I had 4lbs off today, total loss of 9.5lbs in two weeks, half stone award, slimmer of the week and I'm now into the 10st bracket...YES!!!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting!

I am very proud to say I had 4lbs off today, total loss of 9.5lbs in two weeks, half stone award, slimmer of the week and I'm now into the 10st bracket...YES!!!!!

Amazing! Well done!

I lost 1.5lbs. I was hoping for two, but am not too disappointed, I really want my 8stone award so will have to be extra good this week! Only 2.5lbs to go.

Come on supergirl you can do 2.5lbs! I'm aiming for that this week to so that I just need 2lbs for my stone award by end of the month. We can do it!

I am not going to make Group today, poorly little girl.........

Vowed to stick to it though and hopefully feel the benefit of two weeks next week!

Good luck Thursday weighers x

Well 2lbs off :) not my usual 2.5 but then I didn't go to my usual class because of all the disruption at home atm (usual class was inconvenient this week) and weighed this evening rather than early morning so I'm blaming that lol. Still a healthy loss so pleased

Wasn't going to go at all but I was just dying to know what I'd lost this week and didn't think I could wait another 7 days!

I think I'll be going back to early morning weighing from next week though as I hated fretting about what I was eating all day and how it might affect the scales... in the morning before I'e eaten anything I don't have this problem and it's over and done with before you know it. Morning class ftw :)

Back