missy1978 said:
Lost 7!!! Can't believe it!

How did you manage that? Well done you x

I gained 1 lb :-(

Brilliant losses, congrats all! Bring on next Thursday :) x

jc1976 said:
How did you manage that? Well done you x

I gained 1 lb :-(

I have no idea! I put on last week which I think was mainly down to totm. This happened once before where I put on 2.5lbs (totm) then lost 6lbs the next week. This time I put on 3.5lbs last week and lost 7lbs this week. That's some serious water retention lol ;) I did have a good week food wise so was hoping for a loss but didn't expect that much... Crazy but dead happy! x

missy1978 said:
I have no idea! I put on last week which I think was mainly down to totm. This happened once before where I put on 2.5lbs (totm) then lost 6lbs the next week. This time I put on 3.5lbs last week and lost 7lbs this week. That's some serious water retention lol ;) I did have a good week food wise so was hoping for a loss but didn't expect that much... Crazy but dead happy! x

So you should be, we'll done again. Hopefully ill get the same result next week after my first gain of 1lb this week x

Hey everyone, gonna join this thread if that's ok as Thursday is my weigh in day and last Thursday I gained 1/2lb so thought this might give me some extra motivation. Goodluck for next Thursday everyone.

Hey everyone, gonna join this thread if that's ok as Thursday is my weigh in day and last Thursday I gained 1/2lb so thought this might give me some extra motivation. Goodluck for next Thursday everyone.

Feel free to join. You are welcome to the group. You will get plenty of support here as I have found to my delight!

Bossman

SSL555 said:

Welcome! I bet you'll have that pesky half a pound off this week ;)

Thxs everyone, feeling good about the week ahead so fingers crossed. :)

Went for celebration meals previous Fri and Sat and still lost 1.5lb to my surprise. Being good this week so hope the results keep coming.

Bossman

And get to have cake. Work out how many syns the cake is then set yourself a flexi day limit, then do success express the next day to stay on track.

Back