Thursday Weighers

Im dreading weigh in 2moz have been a bit off & on the plan this week, going to make sure i write everything down next week & stay on track. Good luck for weigh in everyone x

Im dreading weigh in 2moz have been a bit off & on the plan this week, going to make sure i write everything down next week & stay on track. Good luck for weigh in everyone x

Don't panic... I've been the same this week and was really dreading weigh in tomorrow. Was offered some overtime at work which I accepted which means I can't go to weigh in at my usual time and was so sure I'd gained I was going to skip it but I thought sod it I'll go and accept a gain and be really good this coming week.

To my pleasant surprise I'm 2.5 down :) and so glad I went to weigh in! x

Hi,
Only me second week of slimming world and feel like its been a hopeless week for me, had so many events to attend and I've really struggled to stick to plan.
Second ever weigh-in tomorrow and I'm so worried after doing well last week I feel like the pressure is on :(
Good Luck to everyone tomorrow :)

Good luck everybody x I need to wait till 5.30pm praying for a 2.5 lb loss

3.5lbs off for me, wahoo and I've got my 1/2 stone reward, good luck everyone :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well done to the looses so far and good luck to those weighing later!
I lost 1 and a half this week. Rather surprised!

first week at sw and iv lost 4.5lbs!!! sooo shocked but sooo chuffed to bits :party0019: well done everyone on their loses

Totally shocked and relieved after a very poor week that I stayed the same :D

Well done for all those losses this week!

I've stuck to plan 100% all week and gained 1lb :-( I'm not impressed

Back