Thursday Weighers

Just got back from weigh-in and I've lost 1 1/2 this week :)

I'm amazed, don't know how I did it but I'm soo happy :)

Well done all :)

I lost 2lbs, got 3.5 stone award and got under 16 stone at last. I am pleased with myself but still so much to do :)

Congrats all and congrats Bossman - I got SOTM too! 1.5lbs off this week which is just fine, hoping for the same next week to get my stone award then I'm pushing for a 2lb loss and my club 10.

I decided to change my target yest from 9stone dead on to the 9-9.5 stone range...think around 9st 5 or 9st6 should do it. So basically I have one more stone to go and I'm aiming for it by my birthday end of Feb.

Congrats all and congrats Bossman - I got SOTM too! 1.5lbs off this week which is just fine, hoping for the same next week to get my stone award then I'm pushing for a 2lb loss and my club 10.

I decided to change my target yest from 9stone dead on to the 9-9.5 stone range...think around 9st 5 or 9st6 should do it. So basically I have one more stone to go and I'm aiming for it by my birthday end of Feb.

Fantastic Sheanin! You are doing fabulous and I bet you look lovely for it. You certainly are knocking off the awards aren't you? I know you will achieve your Stone award then Club 10. I am willing you to do it.

Keep it going babe.. :)

Bossman

Well weighed on thursday & sts, thankfull it wasnt a gain. Need to focus this wk as im not in work, love being off but it makes it too easy to chill & have a glass of wine here & there. Have a good week everyone:) x

Eugh. I stupidly stepped on my scales the last few days and the difference between 2 days ago and this morning is horrendous...4lbs on :(

I got 10st 5 the other day and now it says 10st 9lbs...havent been bad but more carbs have obviously gifted me with bloody water retention and lots of it!

Hi all, I am new to forum, and learning my way round! I weigh in on a Thursday too. I'm bouncing around close to my pre lim target with 2 lb to go. Trouble is I haven't lost since June this year! Finding the last bit really hard - would like any tips any one may have as motivation has been slipping!!! Thanks :)

angiesmc said:
Hi all, I am new to forum, and learning my way round! I weigh in on a Thursday too. I'm bouncing around close to my pre lim target with 2 lb to go. Trouble is I haven't lost since June this year! Finding the last bit really hard - would like any tips any one may have as motivation has been slipping!!! Thanks :)

Well done on being so close to your target. Have you tried increasing your exercise? Good luck! :)

I'm getting that dreaded feeling I get every week when weigh in approaches! It's my TOTM so I feel bloated, I've stayed within my syns but eaten more than I usually would (usually have 10 and I've had 14 every day this week) and just generally have a bad bad feeling about weigh in. I SO want to get into the next stone down by Xmas which means 11lbs to go. Agh stressed!! X

Sheanin said:
Eugh. I stupidly stepped on my scales the last few days and the difference between 2 days ago and this morning is horrendous...4lbs on :(

I got 10st 5 the other day and now it says 10st 9lbs...havent been bad but more carbs have obviously gifted me with bloody water retention and lots of it!

Don't worry to much, just wait till thursday this happened to me last week but when I got to my Thursday wi I was fine and had a loss.

I'm dreading Thursday. It's totm, I'm fat, bloated and upset and had some not so great news from the doctors today. So not holding out much hope ...

Don't worry to much, just wait till thursday this happened to me last week but when I got to my Thursday wi I was fine and had a loss.

I agree, best just wait and see as the interim weighing at home can be hopelessly inaccurate. I hope to lose 3 pounds this week to get my 2 stone certificate.

Bossman

Back