Thursday Weighers

I'm dreading Thursday. It's totm, I'm fat, bloated and upset and had some not so great news from the doctors today. So not holding out much hope ...

Missy you're doing fabulously! Don't let one week get you down, most of it will totm stuff and NOT fat! Good luck for tomorrow and if it doesn't go as you had hoped, then put it behind you and next week is another week :)
PS sorry about the not so great news at the doc's

missy1978 said:
I'm dreading Thursday. It's totm, I'm fat, bloated and upset and had some not so great news from the doctors today. So not holding out much hope ...

Your allowed to be upset if you've had bad news, and if 2morro wi isn't what you hoped for just put it behind you and get back on track (sorry you had bad news, hope ur ok).

Thanks :) I hate SW at the moment if i'm being honest but I know it's the only way out of the mess I'm in so no choice but to keep going.

Hoping it won't be as bad as I think tomorrow. I have so much weight to lose and it can't come off soon enough! Can't afford little gains and sts if I'm going to get there...

Thanks :) I hate SW at the moment if i'm being honest but I know it's the only way out of the mess I'm in so no choice but to keep going.

Hoping it won't be as bad as I think tomorrow. I have so much weight to lose and it can't come off soon enough! Can't afford little gains and sts if I'm going to get there...

Do not lose heat. It will come off an din its own time. My opinion is if I push my weight loss, it will come back sooner than expected, however, if I let it happen gradually, then I can maintain it longer. Just eat healthily and it will come off.

Only 1/2lb off, but I haven't been very strict with my syns so a loss is a loss.

How come you hate sw Missy? x

Well done everyone and good luck to those still to weigh.

I am thrilled to say i lost 4.5lbs this week and am in to the 12s now. Only 1 stone and 0.5lbs to target!

Edit: I forgot to say I got my 8stone award today too! :D

Last edited:
I have no idea how I managed it considering being in a down mood and indulging in sweets, next to no superfree and a bottle of wine last night...but I have 4lbs off, my stone award AND my club 10. I'm officially 10st 5...can't quite take it in. Been so stressed though so that's probably it.

Not weighing in tonight booked it as hol as am on half term and was away the weekend etc
Good Luck to those of you that are x

Same here... Booked as a holiday coz Halloween yesterday and as that's our "Christmas" there was no way I was missing out on that fun and all that lovely spooky food... x

*Emsie* said:
How come you hate sw Missy? x

Maybe hate is the wrong word? Resent is more like it. I'm just being all miserable and fed up with pretty much everything so of course SW is included in that. The only thing that is keeping me vaguely on plan is the guilt - if I stop this then I will never drop the weight I need to lose to get my life moving in the right direction and to enable me to have what I want the most in life.

I want it, I really do want it. I just wish everything didn't have to be such a slog sometimes. Of course that's life, I know that. Doesn't stop me wishing. x

Last edited:
Well, I feel like I have put on 20lbs but have somehow lost 1lb! After the week I've had it's a bonus as I expected nothing. This week coming will be a challenge as I'm moving house so fitting in decent food will be tricky. Plus more trips to the doctors to discuss what the hell we are going to do with me and my uncooperative body. :/ I'll do well to lose anything next week so wish me luck! x

Well, I feel like I have put on 20lbs but have somehow lost 1lb! After the week I've had it's a bonus as I expected nothing. This week coming will be a challenge as I'm moving house so fitting in decent food will be tricky. Plus more trips to the doctors to discuss what the hell we are going to do with me and my uncooperative body. :/ I'll do well to lose anything next week so wish me luck! x

Well done on your 1lb off and good luck with the move, the doc visits - hope they are more positive this time - and will the weight loss. You can do it!

Back