Thursday Weighers

I have my 8th Slimming World WI tonight - a total loss of 15.5lbs so far...I am hoping for at least -0.5 so I am down into the next stone.

Well four on... Not a shock really... A weeks holiday... I can sort myself out... I have gone from being two pounds off target to six pounds adrift... No more messing going to get this sorted out...x

Weigh in at 5.30, I've been 100% all week but had a wee blip last night at the Footie. Consumed more than planned but its not every day you witness your team beat Barcelona. Well worth it lok

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the group, started slimming world 2 weeks ago started off at 14stone, 11 pounds, highest weight I have ever been so was mortified!!! First weigh in I lost 7.5 lbs and got weighed again last night and lost another 2.5 lbs, finding it not too bad at the moment, only thing I wanted to ask the group is am I OK to save all my syn's as not eating any in the week but like to have a curry (either chicken tandoori and rice or chicken jalfrezi) and a Mcdonalds brekkie of sausage and egg mcmuffin with my hubby on a Sat morning :)

Delighted to have lost 3lbs this week...... Go me lol

Im really disheartened only lost 1lb this week same as lastweek and stuck to the plan 3 weeks into it and not happy with my loss as on ww Ilost a lot more by now

lilminx said:
Im really disheartened only lost 1lb this week same as lastweek and stuck to the plan 3 weeks into it and not happy with my loss as on ww Ilost a lot more by now

Don't give up, I was the same when I started, 0.5lb here, 1lb there. My first big loss (4lb) came after about 6 weeks into the plan, since then I averaged 1.5 - 3lb a week up until the last 3 weeks.
I've tried WW & Rosemary Conley but prefer SW for the amount of fruit & veg you can have for free.
Give it a few more weeks & it will be dropping off! X

Hope you don't mind if I join in. In Sept I decided to do SW online but I wasn't very motivated and have been constantly ill. So, I decided to join a group last week and start over. I went for my first weigh in tonight and was SO pleased to have lost 4 lbs!

1lb on, coming off +more next week!!

agent44 said:
Hope you don't mind if I join in. In Sept I decided to do SW online but I wasn't very motivated and have been constantly ill. So, I decided to join a group last week and start over. I went for my first weigh in tonight and was SO pleased to have lost 4 lbs!

Well done...xx

Back