Thursday Weighers

nadine bowen said:
1 1/2 on for me needsome real motivation atm nt doin it anymore need so incouragement or something getting ready to give up :'(

Nadine don't give up, get right back on plan and watch those pounds disappear. Planning ahead is the key to this healthy eating. Always make sure you've got baked potatoes and chicken in the fridge. When making recipes there's usually enough for 4 portions so I freeze them so in never stuck for something to eat, and make sure you've got plenty fruit & veg. It's not long till Xmas think how much more you'll enjoy it having stuck to plan and lost a few pounds, if I can do it you can do it, we're all here to help x

I was so pleased to have lost 4.5lb this week! I put in a lot of effort but was concerned as I had 12 syns on Sunday and Monday. It took me past the 2st loss mark and I am now only 5lb from my final target weight. Aiming to get to target before Christmas and stay there permanently. I will come to group each week for as long as I can to make sure I stay at target.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I'm pleased to say I lost 2 of the 2.5lbs I gained the week before, considering I've got glandular fever and exercise is pretty much a nono I'm not complaining :) x

Well done BopKatie. It's not easy when you have been unwell. Keep up the good work. We are all with you.

Bossman1959 said:
I was so pleased to have lost 4.5lb this week! I put in a lot of effort but was concerned as I had 12 syns on Sunday and Monday. It took me past the 2st loss mark and I am now only 5lb from my final target weight. Aiming to get to target before Christmas and stay there permanently. I will come to group each week for as long as I can to make sure I stay at target.

Fantastic loss! Well done :D

Jadeine said:
hope you all wouldnt mind me intruding? i'd love to join the thread if its ok, i just joined sw last week & thursdays my first weigh in:)

Welcome jadine, everybody is welcome here. Good luck with your weigh in x

hope you all wouldnt mind me intruding? i'd love to join the thread if its ok, i just joined sw last week & thursdays my first weigh in:)

Agree wholeheartedly with what's already been said. We are all on this journey together and will support each other on the way.

Hi everyone, I was really pleased & surprised to have lost 2 lbs at group on Thursday! Wasn't really expecting anymore losses but happy to have had one so that means I'm 2.5 lbs less than when I found out I was pregnant and I'm 32 weeks today!! :) This would never have been possible before slimming world, well chuffed!! Especially as it was my sons 2nd birthday at the weekend and lots of naughty buffet food was consumed so lovely to have a loss before this weeks weigh in as will definitely be expecting a gain!! I'm right back to plan and only had 2 syns yesterday, I'd love not to put on more than 2.5 lbs so I have another week before I go over the weight I was when I found out but if I gain more then so be it! 8 weeks to go until my due date, my recommended weight gain was 15 lbs for my BMI which seemed impossible, that's 17.5 lbs in 8 weeks, so just over 2 lbs a week, feels very do-able to be within that!!! :) Hope you're all having good weeks!!xx

That is a brilliant achievement, Skonions, well done! And just think how much good you are doing your bubba by eating so healthily.

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow? I've had a pretty good week, though haven't been particularly good at counting my syns. I think I am roughly in the right place, though I suppose tomorrow will tell.

I've tried my best this week - just hope it's enough! Feeling the pressure at the moment to get this weight gone yesterday... :/

I have been good and on plan 100% but worried i might not get a deserved loss as my body is messing me around at the mo so i really hope i dont retain any water tomorrow x

I have a similar issue. Been 100% on plan but do not feel as i have lost anything. Hope the scales surprise me in the morning.

Good luck everyone.

Back