Thursday Weighers

I have a similar issue. Been 100% on plan but do not feel as i have lost anything. Hope the scales surprise me in the morning.

Good luck everyone.

I was the same last week. Worried because I had a couple of days with 12 syns but when I weighted in I had lost 4.5lb!

Best of luck anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

WOW that's brilliant skonions!! Will have to take a page out of your book as i have completely fallen off the wagon in the last 2 weeks and put on most of what i had lost in the previous weeks - this cold i've been fighting hasn't helped but defo need to get back on it! Any tips? :D x

Hi everyone, I was really pleased & surprised to have lost 2 lbs at group on Thursday! Wasn't really expecting anymore losses but happy to have had one so that means I'm 2.5 lbs less than when I found out I was pregnant and I'm 32 weeks today!! :) This would never have been possible before slimming world, well chuffed!! Especially as it was my sons 2nd birthday at the weekend and lots of naughty buffet food was consumed so lovely to have a loss before this weeks weigh in as will definitely be expecting a gain!! I'm right back to plan and only had 2 syns yesterday, I'd love not to put on more than 2.5 lbs so I have another week before I go over the weight I was when I found out but if I gain more then so be it! 8 weeks to go until my due date, my recommended weight gain was 15 lbs for my BMI which seemed impossible, that's 17.5 lbs in 8 weeks, so just over 2 lbs a week, feels very do-able to be within that!!! :) Hope you're all having good weeks!!xx

That is a brilliant achievement, Skonions, well done! And just think how much good you are doing your bubba by eating so healthily.

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow? I've had a pretty good week, though haven't been particularly good at counting my syns. I think I am roughly in the right place, though I suppose tomorrow will tell.

Thank you, I'm really pleased with how I've done so far but am deffo expecting a big gain tonight after my sons birthday celebrations this weekend, hope its not too big!!

It definitely helps motivate me thinking how good SW food is for the baby and I'm looking forward to seeing what I weigh once the baby is here!!

Hope you have a good result tonight, good luck!!xx

WOW that's brilliant skonions!! Will have to take a page out of your book as i have completely fallen off the wagon in the last 2 weeks and put on most of what i had lost in the previous weeks - this cold i've been fighting hasn't helped but defo need to get back on it! Any tips? :D x

Thanks!! :)

I'm feeling really focused as wanna stay healthy for the baby and I'm bridesmaid twice next June so wanna look good for that, it keeps me on the straight and narrow! You can look at my food diary if you want although its not overly exciting! Don't be too hard on yourself if you've been ill, its hard to stick to at the best of times never mind when you're pregnant and poorly!!xx

Wahey 2.5lbs off this week so back on track after a poor couple of weeks of gaining 1/2lb, losing only that 1/2lb the following week then a sts last week, so well chuffed, good luck to everyone :)

Lost 2.5! Really happy with that, although a bit miffed as it leaves me 1/2 lb away from my 4 stone award...

Next week?

Sts for me but pleased with that post op and not able to move much... I am normally mega active... Made an effort to eat less, even being at home and bored I stuck at so a result...

Gained 2.5 this week :( really thought I might have got down to under 14 stone, so annoyed but motivated for next week!!!

definitely next week - I'm only half a pound away from my 8.5stone award and AM going to get it next week!

Let's go for it! 8.5 stone is an amazing achievement x

Back