Thursday Weighers

and got my 3st sticky atlast x

Well done Safia with all of your achievements this week. You must be proud of yourself.

I lost 2lb myself but got Slimmer of the Week due to my big loss last week. Only 3lb to go before I achieve my target weight.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Bossman1959 said:
Well done Safia with all of your achievements this week. You must be proud of yourself.

I lost 2lb myself but got Slimmer of the Week due to my big loss last week. Only 3lb to go before I achieve my target weight.

Thank you, i'm really happy with my loss this week. Your doing really well and so near your target, hope you achieve it really soon x

Thank you, i'm really happy with my loss this week. Your doing really well and so near your target, hope you achieve it really soon x

I don't know about yourself Safia but secretly love getting the shiny stickers and certificates for reaching targets. It's a bit like a child getting gold stars when at school.

2lbs on for me on Thursday night and a birthday to contend with on Monday. Feeling a bit down because I've only been on the plan a few weeks so have only lost 5.5.lbs altogether including that gain.

Lol i love getting stickers, my husband takes the mick that i'm going there for them but i find them a great motivator x

So do I. It's a great way of reminding you of the achievements you have made during your journey. Do you get a sticker for reaching target weight?

So do I. It's a great way of reminding you of the achievements you have made during your journey. Do you get a sticker for reaching target weight?

My consultant gives out metal badges at target as well as a sticker! I cannot wait for mine, hopefully sometime in January I'll be getting it!

Hope everyone has had good weekends! I've been on plan and virtuous since Friday morning haha ;)

hi every1 need a kick up the backside been of plan 4 5 weeks now and have put on 7lb ive stopped going to group and am really disheartened need some insperation and some motivation just cant seem to find it thanks every1

hi every1 need a kick up the backside been of plan 4 5 weeks now and have put on 7lb ive stopped going to group and am really disheartened need some insperation and some motivation just cant seem to find it thanks every1

Hi Nadine,
Get a good look at where you started and ask yourself if you want to be back there or alternatively be at the weight you would love. Look at the picture often, think of the achievements you have made and how good it feels. Plan your eating to be as painless as possible by picking items that at within plan but you like anyway. We are all here to help you and know you are worth it. Before you know it your target will be that much closer. Look forward to following your progress on the journey.

Ooooft fully expecting a substantial gain this week. Have been on a long weekend break and eaten in pubs for the past 4 days, eek. Managed to drink very little alcohol though, a pint and a half of cider over the course of the whole 4 days so not bad at all given my previous standards lol. I've become such a lightweight though that before I was even halfway through the pint I was beginning to feel drunk/sleepy drunk!!!

Fingers crossed the damage isn't that bad!

Ooooft fully expecting a substantial gain this week. Have been on a long weekend break and eaten in pubs for the past 4 days, eek. Managed to drink very little alcohol though, a pint and a half of cider over the course of the whole 4 days so not bad at all given my previous standards lol. I've become such a lightweight though that before I was even halfway through the pint I was beginning to feel drunk/sleepy drunk!!!

Fingers crossed the damage isn't that bad!

Fingers crossed for you! I'm an alcohol lightweight too now so I know what I you mean! I really don't like being drunk so I have to pretty much drink nothing these days as I can't take my booze hehe ;)

And good luck for tomorrow everyone! I'm gunning for my 4 stone award....

Back