Thursday Weighers

And good luck for tomorrow everyone! I'm gunning for my 4 stone award....

Best of luck with your award target. I am hoping to get to target tommorow but trying not to be over confident as I will be disappointed if I don't do it.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Best of luck with your award target. I am hoping to get to target tommorow but trying not to be over confident as I will be disappointed if I don't do it.

Wow, definitely got my fingers crossed for you! What an achievement that will be, whether you do it this week or next :D

Good luck everyone for today!! My weigh in isn't until this evening!! I was hoping for a STS this week after last weeks 5 lb gain (part baby/mostly buffet food) but had a horrible sickness bug Sunday night so might actually get a loss, would rather have been well!! I've been 100% on plan this week even eating out once so feeling good whatever the numbers on the scales, me nad baby have eaten well this week!!! :)

Weigh in this morning lost 4lb and got slimmer of week. I must admit im very pleased with myself as also got club 10 and 1 1/2 stone awards aswell.

Delighted with a 3.5lb loss and my club 10 :)

Lost 0.5lb... which was all I needed to get my 4 stone award! I could potentially be half way to target by Xmas! :D :D

Lost 0.5lb... which was all I needed to get my 4 stone award! I could potentially be half way to target by Xmas! :D :D

Well done missy, you must be delighted xx

I am over the moon, each lb i lose during winter is a winning strike against my winter blues. How did you get on today, did you get that target x

Afraid I couldn't attend this week as I had to work late :-( Will stay good ready for next weeks weigh in. Very disappointed to miss this week.

Skonions said:
Lost 2 lb this week, woo hoo!! So my total pregnancy gain at 33 weeks is 1/2 lb, go me!! Although you wouldn't know it to look at my bump, people keep telling me how massive it is, lol!!!xx

Wow that excellent.

Back