Thursday Weighers

Lost 1/2 lb last night so now have 1 lb baby gain at 35 weeks pregnant, well chuffed!!! :)

Hi congrats.and on ure pregnancy x im trying for a baby i weigh 11.9 ive put weight on since my weddin in march my weights been up n down since my daughter whos 3 and quittin smokin i gained 5.5 stone in 1st pregnancy lol ate for 4! :) i want to loose a stone and if i get pregnant soon to loise that in 1st tromester is this poss hun wats ure stats hun if u dont mind me asking x

Hi congrats.and on ure pregnancy x im trying for a baby i weigh 11.9 ive put weight on since my weddin in march my weights been up n down since my daughter whos 3 and quittin smokin i gained 5.5 stone in 1st pregnancy lol ate for 4! :) i want to loose a stone and if i get pregnant soon to loise that in 1st tromester is this poss hun wats ure stats hun if u dont mind me asking x

Thanks, I hope you don't have to wait long!! I'd lost almost 3 stone when I feel pregnant but still have a fair bit to go, I was 13 st 11.5 lbs, I continued to lose at first and went down to 13 st 2.5 lbs then started putting on and losing the same few lbs so I'm now 13 st 12.5 lbs. I'm expecting to gain a bit more over the last few weeks especially with christmas but hoping it wont be too much & to have a nice big loss when I give birth and then can continue to lose the rest! I've found it fine sticking to plan except for at the start when I had morning sickness, the extra healthy extras make it much easier!!xx

How's everyone getting on? Hope you all had good weekends!

I'm not looking forward to Thursday - worried that I'm regain some of last week's massive loss. :/

I did have good news last week though, we are definitely being referred to the fertility clinic! So now the race is on - want to lose as much as I can before our first appointment so they can see that I really mean business. If I can get another stone off by then my BMI will be down to 35 which is only 5 points off what I need!

missy1978 said:
How's everyone getting on? Hope you all had good weekends!

I'm not looking forward to Thursday - worried that I'm regain some of last week's massive loss. :/

I did have good news last week though, we are definitely being referred to the fertility clinic! So now the race is on - want to lose as much as I can before our first appointment so they can see that I really mean business. If I can get another stone off by then my BMI will be down to 35 which is only 5 points off what I need!

I'm anxious about Thursday too, I lost 2.5lb last week but don't think I deserved it so am worried it's going back on, which will push me back into the 15's! I'm going to try and have 2 really good days and drink plenty of water etc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm anxious about Thursday too, I lost 2.5lb last week but don't think I deserved it so am worried it's going back on, which will push me back into the 15's! I'm going to try and have 2 really good days and drink plenty of water etc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Same here - I'm on the soup again (root veg and pearl barley - yum!), drinking tonnes of water and trying to keep my syns low to make up for the works night out last week!

I hope it's enough cos I'm only 3lbs away from 4.5 stone award! The big loss last week also tipped me over the half way to target mark and I really don't want to lose that...

Good luck x

Reached target weight a week ago last Thursday (actually got 3.5lb below target) so had a few treats that week. Put 3.5lb on in a week...oops!! Still, now at target but nervous I will put more on this week. Not been having treats but won't be happy till I prove all is ok.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in, had two nights out and then had a tummy bug the last couple if days :-( x

Well I've had a massive fail today, been stuffing my face like a woman possessed! So I have no high hopes for tomorrow...

Hope everyone has a good pre-Xmas WI result! xxx

Back