Thursday Weighers

2lbs on after a very mixed week! I hope I can hold on to my 4 stone award after Xmas... :/

0.5lb on for me :( my first ever gain! I am hoping the work xmas do and impromptu night out are to blame. I think I am going to try the superspeed tomato soup this week!

3lbs off for me not sure how though!

Wow, well done! You must have done something right to get that! ;)

I must be a bit bizarre cos I'm actually looking forward to WI next week - it'll be interesting to see how I do!

Wow, well done! You must have done something right to get that! ;)

I must be a bit bizarre cos I'm actually looking forward to WI next week - it'll be interesting to see how I do!

You aren't bizarre. I am looking forward to it myself.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

You aren't bizarre. I am looking forward to it myself.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Glad it's not just me! Everyone at my group is dreading it apart from me it seems haha!

Morning everyone - after a busy year, changing job and really pigging out over Xmas - I've decided enough is enough. I need to get to group and get back to a new me. I've been at target before but then lowered it and lost control in process & let life get in the way. Starting today - fresh start for a new me!

A loss is indeed a loss! Well done :) x

I STS which I'm delighted with! Gonna try and get a good week in now and see if I can get under 15 stone before my next doctors appt...

missy1978 said:
A loss is indeed a loss! Well done :) x

I STS which I'm delighted with! Gonna try and get a good week in now and see if I can get under 15 stone before my next doctors appt...

Well done, I'm going to try and have a good week with the exception of NYE too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back