Thursday Weighers

Joined again tonight, have put 5lb on since november :-( but on the bright side there will be a lot less of me by summer & all the thursday weighers :) x

lost -2lb tonight, was happy but was dispapointed it wasn't more. I'd been so good all week! I did get my Club 10 award though :). Well done to everyone else.

I lost 2.5lb this week first WI since before xmas as i booked holidays when i was at my parents :) managed to get my 2 & 1/2st award woohoo!! x

How's everyone's week been so far? Managed to stay good or syn'd too much?
I've made a commitment to go for a walk/jog mon-thurs for 5k and tonight I stepped out in the rain and sleet! Proud of myself but tired!

How's everyone's week been so far? Managed to stay good or syn'd too much?
I've made a commitment to go for a walk/jog mon-thurs for 5k and tonight I stepped out in the rain and sleet! Proud of myself but tired!

Wow! Well done!
Doing okay so far so hoping for a good loss. :)

Was out Friday & Saturday but stuck to plan since and have no intention of going off it again until the 7th February as its my birthday.

I'm a Wednesday weigher this week for a change so good luck to my Thursday lovelies! X

Is that just this week? You're not jumping ship?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah, just for a week lol ;) I have a work night out on Thursday so will be rather 'worse for wear' by SW time I think hehe! Back to Thursday next week.

Back