Thursday Weighers

STS tonight ?ill look forward to at least 3 next week x

Hi can I join in? 2nd weigh in for me after a disappointing 1st week of only a 1/2lb off.

But today made it all better with a 6lb loss! Wooohoo!!!

Bring on next week!!

Hi can I join in? 2nd weigh in for me after a disappointing 1st week of only a 1/2lb off.

But today made it all better with a 6lb loss! Wooohoo!!!

Bring on next week!!

That naughty body playing tricks on you! Fab loss!

1.5lb off for me this week x

-2lb for me. I was able to (re)stick my 9 stone sticker on my new book. I decided to leave it off my new pack until I had achieved it again.

Still 1.5lb to go till I'm at my pre Christmas weight.

It's scary... Took me 1 week to gain 7lbs. 3 weigh in's later and I still have 1.5 to go!!!!

bexiboo87 said:
-2lb for me. I was able to (re)stick my 9 stone sticker on my new book. I decided to leave it off my new pack until I had achieved it again.

It's scary... Took me 1 week to gain 7lbs. 3 weigh in's later and I still have 1.5 to go!!!!

Wow well done...

I lost 0.5lbs, am a bit disappointed as feel like I've been working so hard in the gym and have been on plan with food, but it's all going in the right direction...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It is scary how quick it goes on and how slow it can be to come off again! Well done though for losing 5.5lbs in 3 weeks!

Back