Thursday Weighers

1lb off in my seccond week back on track. Dissapointed, but know where I have gone wrong!

lost 0.5lb this week.

Little disappointed but I know I'm a slow loser and at least I lost at all.

2lbs off for me. YAY! :D

I maintained this week. I was a little bit surprised but I think it was down to too much fizzy drinks and not enough water. I know diet fizzy drinks are free but I still think I had too much! They are all gone now so hoping for a better week this week! Well done everyone else this week!

Well I only lost 1lb this week. I thought I'd do better because all the other scales said ice gone down and I can feel it in my uniform too. Trying not to get disheartened.
Ah well, hopefully next week will see a big loss then!

Well I only lost 1lb this week. I thought I'd do better because all the other scales said ice gone down and I can feel it in my uniform too. Trying not to get disheartened.
Ah well, hopefully next week will see a big loss then!

But it's not all about weight loss hunni! It's about losing inches too, and that's obviously what you're doing if u can feel it in your clothes! :) Have you taken your measurements? It's a great motivator to see those inches disappearing even if the scales aren't playing fair xxx

But it's not all about weight loss hunni! It's about losing inches too, and that's obviously what you're doing if u can feel it in your clothes! :) Have you taken your measurements? It's a great motivator to see those inches disappearing even if the scales aren't playing fair xxx

I agree with this. Week 1 scales said I'd lost 0.5lb but tape measure said 5inches on waist. I know that was all bloat and fluid but it gave me the boost to carry on.

Well done all! I was a Wednesday weigher for a week and lost 0.5lb, back to thurs next week. Just had two pretty much off plan days so hoping I can pull it back. I got my 4.5 stone award and even a 0.5lb gain will lose it for me again :(

Thanks skinnydawn!
I haven't done my measurements yet. Maybe I should do them this week then and see how I go! It's just a bit disheartening when i stuck to it but I agree!!
My aim is to nail the eating and then when I move in feb to get back into the gym and swim!

First time on SW and first week weigh in for me. -3lbs, if I can do the same next week I will be pleased but 4 would make me really happy :rolleyes:.

Thanks skinnydawn!
I haven't done my measurements yet. Maybe I should do them this week then and see how I go! It's just a bit disheartening when i stuck to it but I agree!!
My aim is to nail the eating and then when I move in feb to get back into the gym and swim!

You're welcome x it's VERY disheartening when you don't get the result you feel you deserve. Almost makes you think why are you bothering. But it's totally true about the inch loss thing x Take your measurements once a month or every other month and I think you'll be pleased and surprised at what you see xxx

Great idea to start up the exercise regime too! It kinda helps to keep u motivated I think. I mean it seems silly to break the diet and have something u shouldn't when you've just spent the last hour slogging your guts out at the gym lol! Xxx

Hi I also weigh in on a Thursday. A bit nervous about tonights WI as I had a bad day on Sunday but heres hoping its not a gain as its only my second week! Is anyone else struggling with daily/weekly syns? I am finding it hard at weekends as I seem to use my weekly allowance then struggle the rest of the week without syns!

Hope WI goes well for everyone xx

Week 1 - -2.5lbs.
Week 2 - praying its not a gain! :(

I'm not feeling confident at all for tonight.

I weighed in last sat morning so it's bit quite a week and its at night. I've also had nightshifts flung into the mix lol. The joys!!

Just have tonight as a line to draw when you get on the scales and think next week will be so much better. I don't think I can get to group tonight - feeling so unwell. Also been rubbish planning wise this week. But onwards and downwards - bought loads of free and superfree last night so gonna have a great week this week x

Back