Thursday Weighers

1lb off this week! Happy as it was a topsy turvy week!

If I can get 2lb off for next week I'll have reached a "mini-goal" but would even be happy to lose 1lb more.

Slowly slowly catch the tiger!

Glad weight is going down but went to Topshop yesterday and still just not happy with my body. The journey continues...

Well not the -4 i was aiming for but still pleased with -2 off. Just need to do -2 again next week for my half stone award. Gonna try the scan bran challenge this week, has anyone else tried it?

I found a class that was on at 12pm near me so i went to that instead of starving all day and happy to report a 1.5lb loss!!

I followed suit and went to an early class. Couldnt handle starving all day either and pleased at a 3lb loss! Well done with your weight loss this wk! ;)

Hi there, I have just joined ww this am and trust me I have a long journey ahead. Just my luck that I have friends coming for a meal tomorrow and had bought Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni for main course with a huge (free) salad. My problem is that the packaging doesn't give me the values I need to calculate the pro points. I have calculated in old points and it is 14. Is there a formula I can use to convert this pp? I have a feeling the 49 extra points are going to go in one fell swoop. I would be grateful for any advice. I don't want to mess up big style my first week.

2.5lb off for me and my 3 stone award! :)

Well done for all the losses :)

Down 1.5 :) x

Back