Thursday Weighers

Hi everyone,

Can I join you?

3rd weigh in today and I have lost 3 1/2lbs - that makes 12 1/2lbs in 3 weeks I am over the moon, I have a lot to lose so just waiting for it all to settle down as I reckon I can't be losing it at this rate each week? (sw newbie)

:)

Of course you can and well don't on your weight loss so far x

-0.5 again =[ stupid slow weigh loss.
Had a tooth out yesterday under general anesthetic and am stuck on a liquid diet for a few days so hoping for a big loss this week (morbid as it sounds to use surgery to help lose weight)

Hi i am new here and just joined. I though i would jump straight in. I am a Thursday weigher. I did make it to class last week and i lost 1.5lbs taking me to my 2.5st award. Pleased beyond words. Next challenge 3st

Del xx

Good Morning everyone. I had first WI this week and very very pleased with 5lbs as I didn't feel i had done so well. Very much hoping for 2lbs this week for my first half stone. I've been going to the gym but not trying very hard so i'm going to push myself a bit more this week.
Have a good week.
M x

Well done on your 5lb that's great and good luck with net week.

hi ladies can i possibly join you all on this thread...i wont beable to post till friday though but i weigh in on thursday evenings.

I could scream! Finding it so hard to fight the craving for rubbish, missed class last week which didnt help so so dreading wi tomoz. Good luck to everyone x

This week has been a toughie ... I think coz I know that I'm not going to class tomorrow I've hit self destruct!

I resisted Chinese tonight on way home so small victory! Lol x

Well done for resisting!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone xxx

Hard week here too. Been eating alone quite a lot as husband working and really just want easy dinners not cook from scratch. Also on * week so just feel Belugh and can't be bothered with it all.

Tonight I just want white bread toast and butter. Will resist though. It's not worth it.

Good luck tomorrow everyone.

I think missing my class last week like you didnt help and neither is this weather. Unfortunately due to my husbands shifts i can only get to weigh ins every other week so will have to get used to missed weeks and stop wandering off plan x

I think missing my class last week like you didnt help and neither is this weather. Unfortunately due to my husbands shifts i can only get to weigh ins every other week so will have to get used to missed weeks and stop wandering off plan x

Not looking forward to my WI this morning :( * week AND I seemed to eat everything in sight! Got a feeling it's a big gain for me :(

Not looking forward to my WI this morning :( * week AND I seemed to eat everything in sight! Got a feeling it's a big gain for me :(

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and was good until 2 weeks ago when my appetite returned and all i want now is white bread toast! x

Back