Thursday Weighers

Lost 5lbs tonight, makes up for the 2.5lbs I put on last week :)

2lb off for me.

Better than I thought but not as good as I'd hoped. I seem to have really slowed down the last couple of weeks after a flying start.

I'm frustrated as I'm sat on 15st and really wanted to get into the 14's this week for the first time in years.

Hoping for 2.5lb next week for my 1.5st certificate.

1lb on for me this week. Was expected though.

2lb loss next week to get me my 3 and a half stone award!

Oh no Missy :( do you have any idea why, could it be water from the masses of exercise you've done?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Could be, I'm so fat and bloated today too! Feels like totm but too early for that :/ Mega annoyed!

4lbs off and slimmer of the week again SW is the best!

I maintained this week, but happy with that, especially after last week!

However, me and my husband were named our groups "Couple of the Year" last night, so we're very chuffed with that! 14 stone between us thus far! :)

Only 1lb this week but at least its a loss, well done all x

I maintained this week, but happy with that, especially after last week!

However, me and my husband were named our groups "Couple of the Year" last night, so we're very chuffed with that! 14 stone between us thus far! :)

Wow! What an amazing loss! You must be thrilled to have Couple of the Year. A lovely way to recognise your achievements x

Hi everyone.

Iv just found this thread. I hope i can join everyone.

I weigh in on thursdays too. Im 6 weeks in slimming world. I missed one weigh in (week 5) as my sons father couldnt collect ds from his taekwondo.

Anyways i set a target when i started (second week in jan) to lose a stone by the 31st of march. I reached that target early (21st of feb) so i am a stone down.

Im setting my next target for the 21st of april and iv set it to a stone.

Im taking this 1lb at a time. Iv done quick fixes before and iv always piled the weight back on, or iv become obsessed with counting points and food and didnt enjoy weight loss.

Mini target of 2lbs for next week but im happy with any kind of a loss if im honest once its going down

Jo

hiya s i know i joined you all but i completely forgot about it untill now....just so u r all up to date in the last 3 weeks i have gained 1.5lb, i am struggling for motivation and a humongous sweet tooth n carb craving this week....please send me some help i am getting desperate now.

Back