Thursday Weighers

u seem like you r doing well, better than me lol, ive always struggled with losing but i am still sticking to it which is good for me normally 4 weeks in i quit i started end of october last yr n so far only lost 8.5lb keep going up n down can't get past 10lb

Hi guys, I'm rejoining a Slimming World group tomorrow night so I thought if poke my head in and say hello! I've been trying to follow the plan at home but just don't have the motivation to go it alone. And I need to get going as I have a lot of things on this year I'd like to look nice for!

Hi guys, I'm rejoining a Slimming World group tomorrow night so I thought if poke my head in and say hello! I've been trying to follow the plan at home but just don't have the motivation to go it alone. And I need to get going as I have a lot of things on this year I'd like to look nice for!

Hi! Welcome back. X

Another -1/2lb for me :( 3 weeks in a row I've had such a small loss. Happy it's going the right way but sad as its so slow! I had tried really hard this week!

Lost 2lbs so I'm now back where I was two weeks ago after my gain of 2lbs last week. Wish I'd lost a bit more as I've effectively wasted a week but hoping my losses will pick up again soon :)

Just a wee 1/2lb off for me this week x

I stayed the same this week, which is disappointing but not unexpected. On a positive note I got Slimmer of the Month. Hoping for a reasonable loss next week at least 2lbs-2.5lbs. Well done everyone!

Sts for me, which is better than a gain. I am going to make a real effort this week to try to get to target. I have been mucking about with the plan for too long now and just want that shiney sticker! 2lbs to go, fingers, toes and everything crossed!

2lb off for me. Spitting feathers as needed 2.5lb for my 1.5st award!

Did get slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month though. That's both months since I started!

Target for next week 2lb. And trying to decide whether to do Slim for Life or not.

Well done everyone, tomorrow sees the start of another week, and a new start for those that need it.

Last edited:
Back