Thursday Weighers

I joined yesterday and weighed half a stone more than I thought! But then I did have a few weeks where I fell completely off the wagon.

I've got a night out with the girls tomorrow so I'm not sure what to do, drinks wise. If I have Malibu & diet coke it says I can have 3 and a half. But I don't think that's going to happen! Dread to think how many syns are in shots.

I was thinking I could flexi-syn and eat low syn for the rest of the week. It's annoying as it's my first week but I don't know what else to do, it's not even a night out I can avoid as it's someone's birthday.

I suppose I could just order myself diet cokes and no one would know... Lol!

6th week and lost another 3lbs I'm so pleased with SW it's amazing next week could be an exciting one, if could lose 3lbs more I'd have lost 2st and reached my 10% and reached my first interim target, Onward and Downward ;)

Not really looking forward to my second weigh in. Managed to sabotage myself well and truly - with the help of a friend (there is a Fatwa heading her way!). I moved some stuff around and found a Xmas pressie unopened from her. Only Turkish Delight! Half the box fell in my mouth! I won't even bother to sin that. I did sin the Coconut yogurt I had in the fridge (Waitrose Extra Creamy Malaysian Coconut = 8.5 Syns) but that was well lush! Guess I will just have to face the music on Thursday....

Not really looking forward to my second weigh in. Managed to sabotage myself well and truly - with the help of a friend (there is a Fatwa heading her way!). I moved some stuff around and found a Xmas pressie unopened from her. Only Turkish Delight! Half the box fell in my mouth! I won't even bother to sin that. I did sin the Coconut yogurt I had in the fridge (Waitrose Extra Creamy Malaysian Coconut = 8.5 Syns) but that was well lush! Guess I will just have to face the music on Thursday....

Honey, lift the guilt. We all do it and at least you were aware of what's happened and where you might have gone wrong. The coconut yog does sound lush and 8.5 syns is high but still within your daily allowance so have what you want. As for the Turkish delight - they are my fave too! I wouldn't be able to resist, but you've had them now. You've got one full day to be 100% on plan before weigh in and at least you know there was a slip up. So go into group thinking - I know where I went wrong; I can draw a line and go for another brill loss. If we dwell on the bad stuff our own guilt weighs us down even heavier

i completely agree but i am just as guilty for the major slip up n then feel guilty, i have done it today so tonights dinner is as syn free as it can be, jacket spud salad, boiled egg. hopefully it will help ward off the 3 packets of hoola hoops n 2 mars bars....regret it now but wots done is done

i completely agree but i am just as guilty for the major slip up n then feel guilty, i have done it today so tonights dinner is as syn free as it can be, jacket spud salad, boiled egg. hopefully it will help ward off the 3 packets of hoola hoops n 2 mars bars....regret it now but wots done is done

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is the present that's why it's a gift xx

I got to a class on Thursday morning and this morning I gained .5lb but know that its my own fault. So its a new week and hoping to lose that plus more next week :) Good luck to everyone this week xx

I got to a class on Thursday morning and this morning I gained .5lb but know that its my own fault. So its a new week and hoping to lose that plus more next week :) Good luck to everyone this week xx

Good luck Barmel. You can do it next week x

2lb off for me this week and reached my target I set in October but not happy yet so have re set for another 2 stone. Does anyone know how to amend on SW website?

2lb off for me. Got my 1.5st award but was 0.5lb off my club 10!! Every week 0.5lb off something.

Plan for next week is 2lb ill be happy to keep that steady going forward.

Hi everyone really pleased with the results again this week - 3lbs off, that's 13lbs in 3 weeks yay :)

2lb off for me this week and reached my target I set in October but not happy yet so have re set for another 2 stone. Does anyone know how to amend on SW website?

well done, keep up the great work :)

2lb off for me. Got my 1.5st award but was 0.5lb off my club 10!! Every week 0.5lb off something.

Plan for next week is 2lb ill be happy to keep that steady going forward.

Well done keep up with the fab work xx

Back