Thursday Weighers

Hi everyone really pleased with the results again this week - 3lbs off, that's 13lbs in 3 weeks yay :)

wtg, keep up the fab work :)

Sts this week which I'm please about since I had an overnight stay and far too many drinks x

My first weigh in back to slimming world and lost 5 pounds, very happy! :D

My first weigh in back to slimming world and lost 5 pounds, very happy! :D

That's fantastic!

I've lost 3lb this week.... finally I'm not 15.10 anymore! I've been at that weight since January and hovering around 15.10 to 15.13 since August! Hopefully I'm now past the plateau :)

Wow, 6lbs! That's excellent, very jealous. Did you do anything different this week?

I'm back on track this week with a small loss (-1.5) but a loss at least.

Wow, 6lbs! That's excellent, very jealous. Did you do anything different this week?

I'm back on track this week with a small loss (-1.5) but a loss at least.

Thank you :D. I've cut out any kind of booze the last few weeks and it's made such a difference! Definitely recommend trying that out if you do have any drinks during the week :).

I don't know how but I managed to knock off 6lb this week!!! Absolutely over the moon!

I love Slimming World lol :D.

wow wtg you, keep up the great work

Wow some gr8 losses. I've lost 1.5this week that's put me back at 10lb loss...need to get past this now next week. Joined sw being of October n that's all I've lost...its been such a struggle....fingers crossed for next week

3rd week of 1lb :( oh well at least its in the right direction! Well done everyone x

3rd week of 1lb :( oh well at least its in the right direction! Well done everyone x

Have you seen lb of fat its horrid, think that you have lost 14 of those is amazing, keep up the great work :)

My first weigh in last night and I lost 4lbs :)

Very pleased with that!

Wow some gr8 losses. I've lost 1.5this week that's put me back at 10lb loss...need to get past this now next week. Joined sw being of October n that's all I've lost...its been such a struggle....fingers crossed for next week

I joined last week of sept and I have only lost 10lbs since then so maybe together we can do it :)

Well done everyone! 8th week and I lost 4.5lbs, I maintained last week so v pleased with this - phew!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Back