Thursday Weighers

3.5lb off for me this week. Need to lose 1lb next week to get my 8.5stone award! :) x

without sounding horrible its nice to have some one thats in the same bout as me. maybe we can support each other

3.5lb off for me this week. Need to lose 1lb next week to get my 8.5stone award! :) x

Wow that's amazing, well done you. Can I ask how long it's taken you? X

Well done everyone! 8th week and I lost 4.5lbs, I maintained last week so v pleased with this - phew!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

well done, sts is better then a gain :)

wow 8.5 stone is fab work, keep it up. Did you think it would be possible when you first joined

without sounding horrible its nice to have some one thats in the same bout as me. maybe we can support each other

yeah sure, this is why we are all here to give advice & support :)

Hello. I have had a really bad weekend and totally went off track! Ive tried to pull it back from Monday so hoping when I WI 2moro I have lost at least 1/2lb as I need this for my stone award. Has anyone else been in a similar situation and managed to lose after a bad weekend? (Ready to reach for some chocolate) :break_diet:

I've had an awful week as well, looking at a 4lb gain at least.

I did think about not going to WI on Thursday but then it would be two bad weeks.

We can do it!

Hiya All,

Can i gatecrash? I'm Becca and weigh in tomorrow evening. I'm hoping for a loss, would like to get my stone award this week. I re-joined mid Jan, and have had some amazing losses, but also a couple of gains , one of which was 4.5lbs 0_o , but i'm back on track and nearly 2 stone lighter than last summer, so that is a bonus at least! :D

Hope you've all had a good week xx

Hiya All,

Can i gatecrash? I'm Becca and weigh in tomorrow evening. I'm hoping for a loss, would like to get my stone award this week. I re-joined mid Jan, and have had some amazing losses, but also a couple of gains , one of which was 4.5lbs 0_o , but i'm back on track and nearly 2 stone lighter than last summer, so that is a bonus at least! :D

Hope you've all had a good week xx

Well done on the loss Becca!
Good luck for tomorrow x

I've had an awful week as well, looking at a 4lb gain at least.

I did think about not going to WI on Thursday but then it would be two bad weeks.

We can do it!

I thought about not going myself but I would go right off track and quite possibly gain everything Ive lost, lol!

Good luck everyone for 2moro's WI!

Becca you've done fantastic so far. Let me know if you get your stone award tomorrow, hopefully I'll get mine too! :rolleyes:

I thought about not going myself but I would go right off track and quite possibly gain everything Ive lost, lol!

That's what I thought. Better to go tomorrow, face the music and deal with it rather than let it turn into a huge issue.

As my C keeps saying - there's no shame in a gain!

peed off as I had 1 really bad day (Saturday) and I gained .5 this week :(, not a happy bunny as I was set for either a small loss or even a sts not a gain. hey ho I have dusted off the Your Shape for the kinnect and done 25 mins and I am gonna try to do my body magic

peed off as I had 1 really bad day (Saturday) and I gained .5 this week :(, not a happy bunny as I was set for either a small loss or even a sts not a gain. hey ho I have dusted off the Your Shape for the kinnect and done 25 mins and I am gonna try to do my body magic

Chin up hun. Well done for the exercise x

Back