Thursday Weighers

1 1/2 of this week and thrilled as had a meal out this week so was good every other day but still feared the worst! :)

2 1/2 off this week for me too :) I do get weighed on a Thursday but I've not logged in since then :)

I really cant wait for weigh in on Thursday as I have followed this 100% this week, not gone over my syns, written everything down and even with my heavy clothes on I am showing a good loss. I must try to be good the rest of the week cause usually on a Wednesday it goes down hill

I missed weigh in last week, and as a result I fell off the wagon spectacularly. Not helped by a Mother's Day meal and staying with a friend for 3 days, but I'm back on it now, lots of superfree and being careful with syns. Roll on Thursday so I can see the damage.

I really cant wait for weigh in on Thursday as I have followed this 100% this week, not gone over my syns, written everything down and even with my heavy clothes on I am showing a good loss. I must try to be good the rest of the week cause usually on a Wednesday it goes down hill
s co

i hear you when it comes to wednesday and yep ive done...fell off the wagon with avengance...comfort eating is such a let down...good luck for weigh in

i really hate myself at moment, hate food, hate it all, just when i think im back on track i fall once again...star week once again, every 2 weeks is driving me insane....not at docs till next thursday.....sooooooo fed up....please send me some motivation.

i'm dreading weigh in tomorrow, it's the 1st one that i've not been looking forward too. I'm sure it will be atleast a +2 so not good. Have had a bad week with food :(

i really hate myself at moment, hate food, hate it all, just when i think im back on track i fall once again...star week once again, every 2 weeks is driving me insane....not at docs till next thursday.....sooooooo fed up....please send me some motivation.

I know that feeling and I need dragging through it too! Keep at it and you will get there, if you're having trouble with star week then I bet the gains are down to that and not you. You can do it! xxx

I've gained this week - I know it! If I've not it'll be a bloody miracle lol ;) Good luck everyone xxx

thx missy1978 im just so fed up of it all...i was doing well till xmas and thats it now...new pill n all just dont help...i wanna be a man for a week n see what loss id get then

You can do this, we all have bad day, just draw a line under it and start again ((((BMA))))

my scales are showing a loss BUT how much i have actually lost i will not know til after 9am this morning

Well I only went and bagged myself a 4.5lb loss, taking to me 11st 7lbs, getting my stone award AND slimmer of the week

Lost 0.5lb today. Not disappointed at all as this week I was able to fit into a skinny pair of jeans which I've never been able too in my entire life!

Another wee half a pound off for me too, need to up the anti, Vegas in 11 Weeks and desperately want to lose another stone

2 off for me which is good. If I can be prepared this week with food I'll hopefully get my 2 stone next week. Realised tonight that I'm less than a stone from target.

I had 6 months maintaining at the stone off mark, realise now that I needed to keep a food diary for this to work.

No matter how hard things get, try and focus on small wins. Even if that win is not ending up back where you started. Good luck everyone.

Back